If you want to know how to make a warm cup of latte from your Aeropress, you've come to the right place.
The good thing is that you need only a few ingredients that is readily available at any grocery store
In this article, we'll teach you step by step how to make an Aeropress Latte. You won't even need milk!
We also have the best tools for creating a latte with Aeropress if you want to experiment with various caffeinated drinks at home.
Turn your Aeropress into a super-powered espresso maker that can make coffee, lattes, and mochas with ease!
Lattes are a delicious, warm, caffeinated drink with foam on top.
There are different lattes that you can make along with the Aeropress:
- Aeropress Cappuccino recipe: It is made with a blend of Foamed milk, steamed milk, and espresso. The layers of steamed and foamed milk are the same.
- Aeropress Mocha recipe: It is made with layers of espresso, chocolate, and steamed milk.
- Aeropress Flat white recipe: It is made with a layer of espresso and steamed milk.
- Latte recipe: It is made with a layer of espresso, steamed milk, and milk foam. A simple latte has more steamed milk and a thin layer of foamed milk.
- Aeropress or Aeropress go
- Paper filter
- Milk steamer or a whisk
- A cup
- 5.Aeropress milk frother
- Coffee beans
- Hot water
Now let’s see the steps to make a latte from your Aeropress coffee maker!
- Step 1: Grind your coffee beans to a medium-fine level—boil water in a kettle.
- Step 2: Set up your Aeropress. Pour coffee beans into the paper filter. Once you’ve filled up the paper filter, press the coffee grounds down.
- Step 3: Pour some hot water on the coffee grounds. Let it steep for a few minutes.
- Step 4: Place the Aeropress on a cup and push the plunger and send the coffee into the cup.
- Step 5: Froth and steam your milk in a milk steamer or the Aeropress milk frother. If you don’t have a steamer, pour the hot milk into a jar, shake it, or use a whisk. The best milk to make a latte is whole milk.
- Step 6: Pour the milk into the cup with the coffee. Add sugar.
Make your own awesome Aeropress latte art and enjoy your cup of latte!
Things to keep in mind:
- People also add a few drops of vanilla essence along with the milk.
- Your Aeropress can be used to make more than just coffee. It can make various of your favourite coffee drinks like mochas, lattes, and hot chocolate. It is a cost-effective way of making beverages at home for personal consumption or for guests on the go.
- You can make an iced latte by using cold steamed milk and cold coffee.
Your Aeropress is the best travel companion. It does not need electricity and also doesn’t require any special equipment. It is different from the french press, which requires electricity and special equipment.
The Aeropress can make all kinds of drinks, from sugar-free iced teas and cold brews to smoothie bowls and lattes in minutes.
You can use the Aeropress to make your coffee, tea, and hot chocolate!
I hope this article was helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in our comments section. And if this article was helpful, do share it with your friends and loved ones to learn how to make their favourite latte recipe too!