It’s never too late to take care of the coffee stains that spread across your Yeti cup. Here is a list of methods you can use to remove those coffee stains from your Yeti cup
“Do you find it difficult to clean those stains from your Yeti mug?” It is true that your precious Yeti cup can be stained with coffee, tea, wine, and other drinks. It is quite painful when you find stains on your mug.
It is simple to clean coffee stains from a Yeti cup, and you don’t even need a cleaning compound. With the methods mentioned below in the article, you can learn how to remove coffee stains from your Yeti cup.
Never worry about how to clean your Yeti cups again. In this article, you will find out how to clean those stubborn coffee marks from your new and old Yeti mug.
In this Article
How to remove coffee stains from Yeti Cups?
Removing old or stubborn stains is not easy. The trick for how to clean coffee stains from Yeti cups is simple: Some elbow grease and an overnight soak might help you achieve the desired result. Read on to find out how.
Method 1: Clean coffee stains with White Vinegar and Salt
To clean a yeti cup, mix vinegar and salt. This is the most effective method for cleaning cups with stains. You’ll need some white vinegar and well-sorted salt. What you must do:
Mix equal parts of vinegar and salt with water to make a thick, coarse paste. Be careful not to use too much water or too little salt. Now, rub the mixture on the stained area.
Let this sit on the stain for about 5 minutes before wiping it off with a sponge or cloth. Use a soft-bristled brush to scrub the stain if needed. Rinse your yeti cup thoroughly after rubbing it. Repeat this until the smell and marks are gone from your yeti cup.
A good thing about this method is the easy availability of these materials. You can find them easily in your kitchen. These products are easy to find in the local area as well.
Salt has natural cleaning properties. It can be used for many purposes which also include removing old and dirty coffee stains.
- Take one cup of pure white vinegar.
- Take 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Create a mixture of these in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into Yeti Mug.
- Take a good quality microfiber cloth as it will help to scrub stains out of the yeti cup or mug more easily.
- Leave it for some time.
- Rinse the mug with water thoroughly.
Note: Repeat the process until all stains are removed.
Method 2: Cleaning with Pure Baking Soda
Baking soda is famous for its whitening properties and is often used in cleaning products that don’t produce any side effects. It can be used for various types of cleaning applications such as removing old stains. It will help you keep your Yeti mug looking its best.
- Mix ¼ teaspoon of baking soda with 1 cup of water in a bowl.
- Pour this solution into the Yeti Mug.
- Use plastic or a microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Scrub the mug vigorously until it gets clean.
- Rinse it off with water and make sure that all the residues are gradually removed.
Method 3: Using Yeti Cleaning Tablets
Yeti Cleaning Tablets are specially formulated to keep your Yeti mug clean and shiny without worrying about any type of damage.
These cleaning tablets are natural, safe, and easy to use. It makes your Yeti mug look new in just a few minutes.
- Take a few cleaning tablets in a bowl as per the size of your mug.
- Fill the clean yeti cup with water until it is one-third full as per the size of your yeti mug.
- Rub the yeti mug with the cleaning tablet and leave it to soak for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off the scrubbed surface with clean water, and then use a soft cloth or a microfiber cloth to wipe it off.
- Try to do this process 3–4 times in an interval of 8 hours for best results.
- Always rinse your Yeti cup thoroughly after scrubbing.
- Don’t store food or liquids in a Yeti mug that has not been cleaned.
- Don’t use abrasive materials while cleaning the mug or any other cup.
How to clean coffee yeti cup ring?
Using Yeti cup ring cleaner is very easy if you follow these steps. You can use your regular toothbrush to remove the ring after 21 days. Because the ring comes off in a circular pattern, it may take you some time to get all of it.
- Wet the coffee cup ring with warm water and allow it to dry. This prevents scratching or damage to the cup when you clean it.
- Use a small brush or toothbrush to clean the ring.
- Use a damp cloth to remove any stains from the ring.
Cleaning your Yeti cup is quite a challenge. It is painful to see the coffee stains inside the cup, and if the stains are left on for a long time, they may become permanent.
To maintain your Yeti, we recommend you clean it once a week with the above-mentioned methods.
You can keep a Yeti cup clean by washing it out in soap and water. This will help it last for years.