Do you often make your coffee, get busy with something and later find your coffee cold?
Do you want to get rid of heating your coffee again and again?
Do you wish for a way that you can keep your coffee hot for hours?
If so, then this is the perfect article for you! You can keep your coffee hot with a variety of kitchen hacks that will not require you to spend a fortune on equipment.
While there are already countless ways to keep your morning cup of joe warm, many people still stick with the old standby - heating it in the microwave.
Keeping coffee warm is not a difficult task. However, following a few simple steps can make it easier for you to get a cup of coffee that’s just as perfect the second time around!
Ways To Keep Coffee Hot
Let’s look at some different simple household items that will keep your coffee hot for hours.
Wrapping it in a cup sleeve
- These kraft coffee sleeves are seamed glued well and never come apart.
- These coffee cups sleeves fit the hot cups and clear plastic cold cups that hold 12 oz,16 oz 20 oz,22 oz and 24 oz of beverages.
- For a better grip feeling in the hand these coffee sleeves are smooth on the surface,and the inside is corrugated to prevent the sleeve from slipping off of your cup.
- Insulating,thick and corrugated kraft paper sleeves do a fine job of protecting your hands from the heat of the cup.
- Packaged with rubber bands then in a cardboard box,25*20,total 500 packs.Hot cup sleeves are 100% recyclable and using a cup sleeve is more eco-friendly than using a double cup.
This is probably the best option that people use to keep their coffee warmer. You can quickly wrap your favourite mug in a coffee cup sleeve.
This thick fabric has a top lid, which you can keep closed while keeping the coffee hot. The heat from the mug will warm up the sleeve, which will retain your hot brew for hours.
Just wrap your travel mug in a coffee which will ensure that your coffee stays warm for several hours.
Using a car warmer
If you're someone who likes to have a hot cup of coffee, it can be frustrating to brew coffee and then drink cold coffee in the end.
Instead, you can use a car warmer to keep your coffee hot for as long as you want. You can place a car warmer around your coffee pot and then fill it with boiling water that will get it back up to the ideal temperature.
Preheating your cup
Preheating your cup of coffee is one of the best things you can do to keep it warm. It would be best to heat your cup before adding any coffee and then add the hot coffee to the cup.
Using an insulated cup
- These Ramblers come standard with our YETI MagSlider Lid, the only drink lid that uses the power of magnets to keep your water, beer, or favorite drink on lock
- Our Ramblers are BPA-free, dishwasher safe, and have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry
- DuraCoat is a durable coat of color that won't fade, peel, or crack through extended field use and also provide additional grip to the Rambler's exterior
- We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes
- The YETI 30 oz. Rambler Tumbler stands 7 5/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 4 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders
If you like to keep a cup of coffee hot for hours, you can use an insulated beverage cup.
This cup has a thermal lining inside it, which will help keep your beer or coffee warm for four hours. Check Out - How To Clean Coffee Stains From Yeti Cup?
Another way to be able to keep your coffee hot is by using an immersion heater.
You can place the immersion heater in the coffee pot once it’s brewed to keep it warm for several hours without losing its flavour or aroma.
You'll have to make sure that you don't burn the coffee though while heating it.
Using metal coffee beans
You can use metal coffee beans to help keep your cup of coffee warm.
You can put the beans in your coffee pot after brewing it and allow them to heat it, allowing you to drink your coffee whenever you want without any hassles.
Using thermal mugs
- DOUBLE WALL VACUUM INSULATION
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION
- BPA FREE, COLORFUL MATTE POWDER COATING APPEARANCE
- APPLICABLE TO VARIOUS OCCASIONS
- BEAUTIFUL GIFT & 100% SATISFACTION
You can use a thermal mug to keep your cup of coffee or tea warm for several hours.
The thermal mugs are made of heat-resistant glass or stainless steel that helps retain the heat and keep it insulated for hours.
So the water temperature can stay warm for hours if you make use of thermal mugs.
Use ember mugs
- Keeps your hot drink at the exact temperature you prefer (between 120°F - 145°F). Start with 135°F and adjust up or down.
- Up to 1 hour battery life on a single charge. Or keep the Ember Mug on the included charging coaster for all day use.
- Control with your smartphone. Pair with the Ember App to set your temperature, customize presets, receive notifications and more.
- Safe to hand wash. Made of stainless steel with an updated ceramic coating to reduce scratching. Ember Mug is IPX7 rated and fully submersible up to 1 meter deep.
You can also use an ember mug, a microwave mug that keeps your coffee hot for several hours without any hassles.
Hot water is poured inside the cup before it is heated in the microwave for a few minutes. You can reuse this mug time and again to keep your coffee warm.
These are the best ways you can keep your coffee warm for hours without spending an arm and a leg on the costs of expensive equipment.
Keeping Coffee Hot – Some Myth Busted
When it comes to keeping your coffee warm, there are several myths regarding it. We have listed below few myths that you shouldn’t take seriously:
- Myth #1: Using a thermal carafe or glass carafe will keep your coffee hot for a long time.
Fact: Although you can use a thermal carafe to prevent the heat from escaping from your cup of coffee, it will not stay warm for more than a day or two.
The vast majority of thermal carafes are not made to allow you to burn the coffee while taking it out, and therefore, they have very little insulation.
- Myth #2: Using candle warmers to keep coffee warm will keep it at the right temperature.
Fact: Candle warmers are a good heat source to warm your cup of coffee, but you cannot use them to keep it warm for an extended period.
You can use candle warmers to reheat your coffee in the morning but not to help keep it hot for hours on end.
- Myth #3: You should never use plastic containers.
Fact: Using plastic containers is an excellent way of keeping your freshly brewed coffee hot if you're in a hurry and don't have much time to burn it while warming it up later on.
- Myth #4: Using an electric kettle to keep your coffee warm is a good idea.
Fact: An electric kettle will not be able to retain the heat for as long as you'd like it to and should never be used to keep the heat for several hours.
- Myth #5: Using hot plates, french press brew, solar heaters, or small cookers to keep your coffee warm.
Fact: You might have been advised by friends and family to use a hot plate or a mini cooker to keep the warmth in your cup of coffee.
While both these methods can help you get a cup of piping hot coffee, they do not work efficiently at keeping the heat inside the drink for a longer time.
You should also note that using heat lamps is not recommended since they can cause excessive heating, which will lead to uneven results.
Who wouldn’t want to keep their coffee hot for several hours without putting it on the gas or microwave all the time?
Use these methods, and you'll figure out what works for you or whatnot. So try them out and enjoy your piping hot cup of coffee every time.
What are you waiting for? Try them out and let us know what's worked for you or if you know any new tricks and tell us in the comment box.