As a result, the Espresso maker has everything to make your regular coffee or something you’ve ever tasted: Water, beans, a heat source, and two hands to properly tamp the grounds and extract the maximum flavour from your beans.
It also comes with a free sample of the delicious Nespresso capsules with different aromatic profiles. The best part is, you don't have to buy any other accessories to get the most out of this machine. All you need is some fresh beans, hot water, and your favourite capsule.
That’s it. It makes an excellent gift for any coffee lover in your life. It’ll be appreciated immediately by whoever receives it and will serve as a constant reminder of how simple (and great) it is to make a perfectly brewed cup of espresso.
- One-touch operation
- 19-bar pressure bar
- Fast-heating system
- Strong and rich flavour of coffee
Let us look at the features that make it a truly exceptional, as well as a great value, purchase for those looking to get the most from their morning cup of joe.
Because of its cone form, the Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso machine requires more counter space. As a result, it’s one of the tiniest Nespresso machines available.
The drip tray and capsule container are in the front, and you must pull the black plastic portion to remove them.
The lever mechanism is at the top, which you can easily open and close. It is a little noisy since it must attain a pressure of 19 bars before releasing water into the pod, but it is considerably quieter than other devices.
One of the first things we look for in a Nespresso machine is creating a good espresso.
During the brewing process, a decent cup of espresso requires at least 9 bars of pressure.
With 19 bars of pressure, the Nespresso Essenza mini delivers unrivalled quality. As a result, the coffee quality is excellent.
And, because Nespresso capsules are recognized to be among of the best pod coffee choices available, you will discover that the Nespresso Essenza small delivers on all of its brewing quality claims.
Because of its quick brew time, the Nespresso Essenza small package is a popular choice for thousands of consumers worldwide.
It just takes fifteen to twenty seconds for the machine to heat up and a few minutes to prepare a rich flavorful cup of coffee, so you can get your daily coffee drinks without having to wait long.
Given the compact size of the espresso machine, one of our primary concerns was durability.
Because there is still a significant quantity of plastic in the design, we must acknowledge that it is not the most robust construction.
On the other hand, the Essenza small design does include some stainless steel, which contributes to the compact espresso machine’s longevity.
Maintenance and Ease of Cleaning
It is effortless to clean because it has numerous detachable pieces, including the drip tray, capsule container, and water reservoir.
The flat surface makes it very easy to clean. Wash the detachable parts with hot water and a mild detergent after each usage.
Place them back into the coffee machine after drying with a clean towel. Pull the capsule container away from the front of the machine and put the spent capsules into a separate container for recycling.
By pushing both brew buttons, you may also activate the Essenza Mini’s 15-minute descaling mode. Depending on the hardness of the water, you should descale after 300 to 1,200 shots of espresso.
The Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine is incredibly inexpensive, considering its small size, convenience of use, and consistent performance.
This espresso machine, which retails for approximately $149, is unusual because it provides high-quality espresso at such a cheap cost.
This machine also has a one-year limited guarantee, which adds to its overall value.
- Espresso machine in a small package
- The price range that is reasonable
- Quick heat-up time
- Dishwasher-safe components
- 14 free Nespresso capsules.
- Some customers report leaking after the first brew cycle.
- When in use, it is a touch too loud.
- Used capsules are stored in a bit of a container.
- Espresso has a lack of complex tastes.
How Do You Clean This Machine?
Pod machines are fantastic since they require little to no clean-up after each usage and do not require frequent descaling (Nespresso recommends descaling after three months).
However, you will need to care for your Nespresso Essenza Mini over time:
- After each usage, throw away your coffee capsules.
- Replace the water tank regularly and replace it with new drinking water.
- Empty and clean the used capsule container and drip tray regularly.
- After each usage, activate the cleaning operation for integrated milk devices.
- Brew water without a capsule before your first cup of coffee by hitting any coffee button.
Is the Nespresso Essenza machine BPA free?
Nespresso says the tubes, parts you see holding the water, and capsule containers are made from BPA-free plastic. However, some customers say that some of the materials do contain BPA.
Who Should Buy this Coffee Maker?
The Nespresso Essenza Mini espresso machine is ideal for anybody who likes hot and iced beverages since it provides the best of both worlds. All you have to do is push the Lungo button, fill your cup with ice, and take a sip of your cool drink.
If you're usually on the go and nothing beats having a reliable caffeine-producing partner to accompany you on your journey, this is the product for you.
How Do I Restore the Essenza Mini to Factory Settings?
Follow these simple steps to return both buttons to their factory settings:
- Check that your Nespresso Essenza Mini is both switched off and connected in.
- Turn on the machine while holding down the Lungo button.
- After 5 seconds, release the Lungo button.
- The LEDs will flash quickly three times to ensure that the machine has been reset to factory settings.
- Your machine is now adjusted to roughly 40 ml for Espresso cups and 110 ml for Lungo cups.
The Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine received a lot of positive reviews. As you can see on Amazon, it is rated outstandingly. Some users give it more than five stars.
In addition to the positives, many reviewers also noted that this machine is exceptionally cheap and easy to use.
We also see on Amazon that this machine is praised for its quick brewing time and durability. The water tank lasts a long time and needs a little cleaning. The used capsules are stored in a bit of a container that is not difficult to remove.
In addition to these, we can not overlook the positive reaction from customers who have bought the Nespresso Essenza machine. They also praise that there is no mess to clean after each usage. It is a quick and simple task that takes less than a minute.
We all know how frustrating it can be when there are many parts you must clean after each use. With the Nespresso Essenza, this problem does not exist.
- Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffee Maker: This coffee maker is an excellent alternative to the Essenza Mini as another pod-style machine.
It brews a small cup of coffee that is strong enough to satisfy your caffeine fix, but you can also use it for iced drinks.
- Mr Coffee Espresso and CappuccinoMaker: This machine brews a little more than a single cup of espresso, but it includes a milk steamer and a frother that makes cappuccinos and lattes.
- Breville Espresso Maker: The Breville machine is very similar to the Essenza machine in design and function, but one distinct difference is that it does not come with any free capsules to try before buying it.
Still, it has an automated cleaning system that helps you maintain its durability.
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee and Espresso Maker: This, like the Nespresso Essenza Mini, offers five cup sizes instead of two in the Mini.
If you enjoy your espresso and have little space in your kitchen or workplace, this espresso machine is for you. It is reasonably priced, has good performance to produce great espresso, and takes up less room.
Of course, for specific customers, the Nespresso Essenza Mini is not enough. Customers who prefer different drinks, like latte or cappuccino, may find the Nespresso Essenza Mini insufficient.
Because this espresso machine lacks a milk frother and other flexible features that cater to different beverages, it only delivers a slight advantage to these users. With this Nespresso Essenza Mini, you will only produce one customized drink at a time.
Therefore, if you are a frequent drinker of different drinks, you may find this machine less helpful, although it is still the best espresso machine for the money.