Well! You don’t have to look anywhere else. Today in our blog post, we will discuss how to use a Lavazza coffee machine.
Let’s start with knowing about the machine.
Lavazza is the world’s leading coffee machine manufacturer. It was founded in Italy in 1930 by Luigi Lavazza, a coffee expert and entrepreneur who knew that an automatic coffee machine would be the perfect answer to his problems.
He knew that there were machines on the market, but they were either unreliable or too expensive for the average household.
He challenged these assumptions by taking his experience in making espresso with manual machines and creating an automatic version that was lower-cost and easier to use.
Today, Lavazza has grown to include products made for households of all sizes. It even offers a selection for people who want to use the coffee machine at work.
These machines come in a variety of form factors, prices, and features. So whether you’re interested in Lavazza’s espresso machines for your home or you’re looking for a commercial-grade option to use at your cafe, they’ve got something that fits the bill.
It is always essential to know the usability of a product before buying it. So let's learn how to use the Lavazza coffee machine.
Before making your first cup of coffee in your new machine, follow the steps below to calibrate it properly.
- Remove the water tank and rinse it.
- Fill the water tank to the MAX level with fresh, still drinking water.
- Replace the tank.
- Insert the power cord into an electrical socket.
- To turn on the machine, press the on/brew switch.
- Wait till the machine has finished heating. When the on/brew switch illuminates with a solid light, the device is ready.
- Before making coffee, run at least 0.5 litres of water through the machine without any capsules.
Now you can enjoy your Lavazza coffee!
When using the appliance, follow these instructions-
- Only use Lavazza A Modo Mio or suitable capsules.
- Always position the machine on a level, flat surface.
- Fill the water tank with cold water only; never use milk or other liquids.
- During operation, the device and its attachments may overheat. Use just the specified lever and let the equipment cool before cleaning or storing.
In conclusion, I hope that you now feel more comfortable when it comes to using your Lavazza coffee machine.
It can be a great way to simplify your morning routine and one of the fastest ways to get a hot cup of your preferred blend.
There might be further information you’d like to know on this product, so please visit the official website for Lavazza Coffee Machine for more info!