The Lavazza Expert Classy Plus single serve coffee maker is a compact and stylish machine that looks great on any countertop and makes a wide variety of freshly brewed beverages.
It features a host of handy innovations that simplify the process of making a great cup of coffee or espresso, including an intuitive touchpad control panel and a removable water filter.
The lavazza lb400 features a choice of 3 brew sizes: Espresso, Lungo, and Lungo-Lungo.
Making the perfect cup of espresso is as simple as placing lavazza classy plus pods in the basket and then pressing the shiny silver button on top to jet-wash for 20 seconds.
This will ensure that you make an authentic double shot espresso with a bright, full bodied taste and intense aroma.
In this Article
Let’s Look At The Features Of The Lavazza LB400 Classy Plus.
- Espresso, Lungo, 8 oz Coffee, Macchiato, Cappuccino, and Latte are among the six beverage options.
- Only with Lavazza Expert Capsules will it work.
- Eco Standby Mode
- 42 fl. oz. water tank capacity
- Up to 7 used Capsules Container
- Touch User Interface with Double Shot Function
The Classy Plus is simple, easy to use, and full of valuable features. Read also : Keurig K-Cup – An In-depth Review. The cabinet is black with a chrome finish that will match any decor.
The footprint of the machine is small so that it won’t take up too much counter space.
It has a clean design, so no filter baskets or grounds can be seen. In addition, it makes cleanup very easy since there aren’t many parts to clean.
The lavazza lb400 is a solid performer. It provides a great cup of espresso and will make cappuccino, lattes, and Americanos with the touch of a button.
It has a double boil feature that allows you to make two drinks at once, which is excellent if you have someone to share with or if you want to drink it faster. On the same subject : Breville Infuser Bes870xl Espresso Machine Review.
In addition, you can select from six different beverages: espresso, lungo, Americano, cappuccino, latte, and macchiato.
Double Shot Function:
The double shot function is great because it allows you to make two drinks simultaneously. This may interest you : Cuisinart SS 15 Review – Should It Be In Your Home In 2020. It is ideal if you want to drink your coffee faster or have someone to share with.
Versatility is the number one reason to buy this machine. It can make many drinks, from espresso, Lungo, Americano, cappuccino, latte, and macchiato.
You can use the same device to make all of your beverages in one shot which is great if you have a house full of people for a party or if you want to enjoy a drink at your place alone.
Coffee Taste And Quality:
The coffee taste and quality are great because it’s made with the same quality of beans that you get in a high-end Italian coffee shop like Caffe Lavazza.
You may not be able to tell the difference between this machine and an expensive one, but that is because it is manufactured by the companies who make the fancier cups of coffee.
Cleaning is fun because the machine is small. There are only four parts to the clean-the drip tray, filter holder, frother, and steam wand. It does not take long at all because they are all easily accessible.
- simple to use
- froths hot coffee
- froths milk
- is easy to use with the different choices of coffee, cups, and milk
- the cup is not too wide
- pod is easy to remove and replace
- easy to clean
- takes a long time to heat up
- froth cup is not an exact fit for the top of the cup
- coffee tastes a little bit grainy
- pod does not come out as easy as it usually does
- no water indicators
What Are The Lavazza classy plus pods Made Of?
Lavazza capsules are made of coffee beans, water, and an additive to taste like cappuccino.
Where Can You Buy Lavazza classy plus single serve coffee maker Capsules?
You can purchase Lavazza classy plus pods in stores like Target, Kohl’s, and other stores that sell coffee makers or accessories for coffee makers.
- The Classy Plus works excellent and is a great little machine. It does take a little longer for the machine to preheat than I would like, but once it’s going, it’s great.
The coffee comes out hot and tastes good. I also like that there are no filters to buy or grind beans.
- We love the Classy Plus; I have been using one for a couple of months now and can’t say anything wrong about it. It does make good coffee and is simple to use.
- The Classy Plus works as advertised, and it’s a straightforward machine to use. I was hoping for a little more volume of coffee, but the brew is just fine.
- Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind & Brew Automatic Coffeemaker: This is probably the closest alternative to the Classy Plus. It offers a touch screen interface and a variety of different brew styles.
The machine can be a little more complicated to use, but there's no waiting time for the machine to heat up, and it makes excellent coffee.
- Breville Optima Tea Maker: This coffee maker can make tea and coffee, but it does require pre-steeping the tea. It has a large water tank, which can make up to four cups of tea at once.
- Bonavita Coffee Brewer: This is another option for those who are looking to brew coffee. It can make up to ten cups at once with the Keurig K-carafe pod system, which are reusable K-cups that come in various flavours.
There are no pods included, but you can purchase them separately.
Conclusion: Lavazza expert coffee classy plus review
The Lavazza Classy Plus single serve coffee maker is a fantastic machine that offers the perfect amount of technology and innovation.
It produces a great cup of coffee and can make whatever drink you want in no time. It is very versatile and easy to use.
This machine is priced reasonably with its stainless steel housing, stainless steel drip tray, and black cabinet.
The lavazza classy plus pods are also easily accessible and make this machine a great option. I wouldn’t recommend getting the Lavazza pods though as they do not last very long.
It comes with a one-year limited warranty for parts and labour, but I would suggest contacting Lavazza for service if you have any questions or concerns about the product’s quality.
Although the Lavazza lb400 plus is easy to use and produces great tasting coffee, it is not perfect. It has a few flaws that hinder its performance and hurt its overall rating.