Well, that may be a complicated answer.
But now I will have to show you just how easy it is to make your own Caramel Iced Coffee at home from scratch.
McDonald's iced coffee is the perfect way to start your day. The thing is, you don't even have to leave the house to have a good cup of this.
To your surprise, it would be much cheaper and fun to make homemade McDonald’s Caramel Iced Coffee at home.
Coffee drinkers typically enjoy their daily fix in the comfort of their own homes. Also, you can save the money you spend on Mcdonald's for their Caramel Iced Coffee and spend it somewhere else instead.
It is easy to make your own McDonald’s Caramel Iced Coffee at home from scratch with a few ingredients.
In this Article
How to Make McDonald’s Iced Coffee?
The secret to making the best-iced coffee is not to allow ice to dilute its flavour. You can get that by making a robust cup of coffee. Then, after it has cooled, the other ingredients are put over the ice.
If you want your coffee to be tastier, then start with premium coffee beans. The original McDonald's coffee recipe includes 100% Arabica beans flavoured with Caramel Syrup.
This McDonald’s Caramel Iced Coffee recipe is a replica of the real thing!
- 2 ½ cups strong brewed coffee
- 2/3 cup half-and-half
- ½ cup Caramel syrup (recipe mentioned below)
Caramel Iced Coffee
- Use twice the coffee grounds, preferably 100% Arabica beans, to make strong coffee.
- Pare ice cubes in a vessel until it’s complete.
- Pour the brewed coffee into the vessel containing ice right after you’ve brewed it.
- Then, add the simple homemade Caramel Syrup (recipe mentioned below) and the cream, and stir everything in the pitcher.
- Start with 16-ounce or four 8-ounce glasses. Fill each glass with ice and the coffee mixture in each of them.
- Make sure to add a straw.
- 1 cup of sugar
- ¾ cup of water
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Pour ¼ of a cup of water into a small pot and add the sugar.
- Stir the sugar until it melts down and comes to a boil.
- Once the preparation has come to a boil, cover it and let it cook for around two minutes.
- Then, stir it well until the mixture turns a light amber colour.
- Set the pan aside and pour out the rest of the water. While stirring, add the salt to it.
- Let the mixture cool before transferring it into a glass bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator and use for up to 30 days
You can make the best tasting McDonald’s Caramel Iced Coffee at home from scratch. You have to be patient and not rush over to the nearest restaurant for this treatment because this is essentially a DIY drink.
The next time you decide to have a McDonald's Caramel Iced Coffee, think of it as homemade. You will, of course, love your homemade version of it.