We want a great-tasting cup of coffee every morning, but it seems like we’re never quite happy with the taste no matter what we do.
The Bunn coffee maker is one of the most popular coffee makers out there. It is convenient to get your favourite cup of coffee with this machine.
But if you are new to this machine, then you might not know how to operate it. Therefore, today I’m going to show you how to make coffee in a Bunn commercial coffee maker.
This article will explain the basics of making coffee in a Bunn commercial coffee maker and give you some tips on using this machine to create outstanding tasting coffee every morning!
Before we get started, it’s important to mention that making great-tasting coffee in a Bunn commercial coffee maker is not tricky, just time-consuming. So let’s get to it!
First, let's learn a little something about the Bunn commercial coffee maker. The Bunn commercial coffee maker is a specialty coffee brewer. It's excellent for use in huge settings, such as offices and cafes.
This machine brews a ton of coffee very quickly, and its unique design will allow you to easily produce a delicious cup of coffee with minimal effort.
It can brew up to ten cups of coffee at one time, and it comes with an adjustable brewing spout, which means you can easily brew directly into your favourite carafe or mug.
This machine does not have a hot plate – so, your coffee will always be piping hot and ready for drinking!
The Bunn commercial coffee maker is made of plastic, but it's incredibly durable. Because of this machine's durability and functionality have become one of the most popular commercial coffee makers on the market.
However, like most specialty coffee brewers, the Bunn commercial coffeemaker requires a little more effort than your standard drip machine.
In this Article
Parts of the Bunn coffee maker
Before you even turn the machine on, you should familiarize yourself with its many parts.
- Brewer Funnel Lid
- Glass Carafe Lid
- Internal Hot Water Tank
- Glass Carafe
- Thermal Carafe Lid
- Warmer Plate
- Spray-head Power On Light
- Warmer Switch
- Vacation Switch
How to assemble the parts to get brewing
Here’s how to assemble your Bunn commercial coffee maker:
- To begin, insert a brew funnel into the funnel guide.
- Lift the brewer lid and pour a carafe of filtered water into the brewer. Place the carafe under the brew funnel and wait for the water to fill the tank.
- Filling both carafes takes about 5 to 6 minutes.
- After filling each carafe, replace the lid and plug in the maker.
- Now, on the left side of the machine, hit the “on” button.
How to make the coffee
Making coffee with a Bunn coffee maker is not difficult. You can get a cup of coffee in five minutes if you follow the steps below.
- First, fill the tank with the required amount of water and turn on the switch. It only takes around 3 minutes to reheat the water and prepare it for coffee.
- Place the coffee in its appropriate location.
- Now it’s time to pour in hot water and wait for it to warm up.
- Now, place the top of the glass carafe onto the funnel guide and begin pouring in your coffee. Wait until the coffee reaches the bottom of the funnel guide before removing the glass carafe from underneath.
- Remove the carafe and set it aside, then allow your pot to continue brewing into a thermal carafe if necessary.
- The final step is to remove the carafe again, and when your coffee is fully brewed, pour it into your favourite carafe or mug!
Clean the coffee maker after you finish
Cleaning the coffee maker parts is essential if you want to enjoy your machine for many years. It does not imply that you need to clean the coffee maker with soap and water. However, every two months, it requires a thorough cleaning.
To begin, wash the outside section and carafe with a moderate dishwasher 2-3 times to ensure that the coffee and minerals are completely removed from the carafe.
Next, wash the funnel 2-3 times to remove all traces of dirt. It is a typical cleaning procedure.
Then, shift your attention to specific cleaning sections such as the brewer and pots. Finally, unplug the coffee machine and use vinegar to clean these parts.
So, there you have it – a complete guide on making coffee with a Bunn commercial coffee maker. This machine is an excellent investment if you’re looking for a quick and easy way to brew tons of coffee every single day.
No matter what the occasion, this machine will brew a delicious cup of coffee in minutes!