And sometimes adding some honey, malt extract powder, or crunchy almonds. These are all things that make coffee even more enjoyable for everyone.
However, sometimes you crave a flavour in your coffee that's different from the typical tastes. Perhaps you think it would be cool to try basil in your drink! Or maybe you want to spice up your coffee with cinnamon and nutmeg.
In this post, we’re going to dive into some pretty crazy-sounding flavours of creamers that may be well worth trying if you’re looking for something that sets your drinks apart from the pack.
In this Article
Unique coffee creamer flavours
Coffee-Mate Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Creamer
- 50 liquid creamers inspired by the home-baked flavor of the classic Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Lactose-Free; Kosher Dairy; Cholesterol-Free
- No refrigeration necessary; 6-month shelf life
- Non-dairy liquid creamer in convenient single servings that are great for "here" or "to go"
- Country of Origin: USA
Sometimes, you want an excellent chocolate chip cookie with your coffee. If you are having trouble finding this flavour of creamer in your supermarket, try some online retailers.
If any coffee locations sell the Nestle Chocolate Chip Cookie Creamer, then chances are they'll carry it in their coffeeshop.
Coffee-Mate Girl Scouts Thin Mints Creamer
What better way to enjoy the gooey goodness of a Thin Mint cookie with a cup of coffee? This flavour has created quite a stir-up in the coffee world, and it’s one that you don’t want to miss.
Mooala Plant-Based Banana Nut Creamer
- Unsweetened Almondmilk: Made with real, Organic and non-GMO roasted almonds, our gluten-free Almondmilk has only 40 calories per serving with no added sugar (yep, that’s Keto & Whole30 friendly!)
- Non-Perishable: Shipped in a pack of 6, each 1L carton can be left in your pantry until its best by date; once open, place the carton in the fridge to maintain koala-ty freshness
- Dairy, Soy and Carrageenan-Free: More than just another almond milk, you can feel great with each sip knowing that Moola’s Unsweetened Almondmilk is a good source of Calcium and Vitamin E
- One Smart Swap: Use Unsweetened Almondmilk the same way you would use any dairy or almond milk – pour it over your favorite bowl of cereal, add it to your morning smoothies and protein shakes, or grab a glass to enjoy with your favorite nut butter and jam
- Simply Put, It’s Simple Goodness: Mooala uses real ingredients to make premium, USDA-Organic, dairy-free beverages and creamers for the whole family
If you enjoy banana bread with your coffee, have you considered bypassing the middleman and getting that flavour directly in your coffee?
Mooala did just that, and the result is a smooth and sweet coffee creamer with no added sugar and only ten calories.
In addition, it’s vegan, plant-based, and organic and contains natural ingredients like banana puree, coconut cream, and almonds.
Coffee-Mate The Cheesecake Factory
The Cheesecake Factory and Coffee-Mate have collaborated to create one of the most unusual coffee creamer flavours available: strawberry cheesecake.
And why shouldn't they? With this non-dairy creamer, you can add the flavours of sweet strawberries and tangy cheesecake to your morning coffee.
- Flavored Coffee Creamer: Nestle Coffee mate French Vanilla flavor coffee creamers add a rich and creamy vanilla flavor to your cup of coffee
- Perfect for Here or On-the-Go: Stir our liquid creamer into a cup of coffee for a delicious flavor that's lactose and cholesterol-free; blends quickly and completely with hot and cold beverages
- Delicious Flavor You Can Rely On: Shelf stable, no refrigeration needed, retain their delicious flavor at room temperature for up to 9 months; ship and store between 50°F and 80°F
- Dietary Benefits: Non-Dairy + Lactose-Free + Cholesterol-Free + Gluten-Free + Kosher Dairy
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: Covered by the Nestlé Professional 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee for Select Products. See below for details
Who doesn’t love snickers? This creamer is the perfect thing for fans of classic candy. The creamer flavours with chocolate, peanuts, and caramel replicate our favourite candy bar.
This version is cholesterol-free and excellent to consume first thing in the morning.
Coffee-Mate Himalayan Salted Caramel
It is one flavour that will set off alarm bells in your head. The shocking thing about it is that this creamer is pure cream. It has no added sugar or anything else that you would find in traditional coffee creamer.
Salted caramel has become popular recently, so the addition of the creamy liquid to your morning cup of coffee will be perfect for lovers of this treat.
Laird Superfood Turmeric
If you love turmeric, you’ll want to buy a bottle of this coffee creamer. It’s 100% natural and contains all the antioxidant properties that you would find in a fresh turmeric root. In addition, it has no added sugar or dairy, making it an excellent choice for vegans and those with lactose intolerance.
The ingredients in Laird Superfood Turmeric Coffee Creamer include coconut milk powder, coconut sugar, and coconut oil, as well as turmeric. It's also dairy-free, soy-free, vegan, and keto- and paleo-friendly.
Omega Power Creamer Vanilla with Grassfed Ghee
This creamer is a little different from your traditional vanilla flavour. It includes flaxseed, grass-fed ghee, and natural vanilla. This creamer is also non-vegan because the grass-fed ghee contains animal fat.
International Delight White Chocolate Raspberry
Bite into a raspberry and then drink it with your coffee! This creamer isn’t made from raspberry, but it’s the perfect way to get the flavour of this fruit into your morning cup of joe.
Of course, the ingredients include cream and sugar, so there's no real benefit to adding this creamer to your coffee other than the taste.
If you’re a fan of non-alcoholic chocolate liqueur, then this is the cream for you. The coffee creamer is made from real dark chocolate and flavoured with a bold flavour of coffee beans. It’s smooth, delicious, and contains no added sugar.
With coffee instead of vodka, you can now enjoy the great taste of Irish cream and rich chocolate with your breakfast. It's almost like mixing a mudslide milkshake into your coffee.
International Delight Southern Butter Pecan
- DELIGHT IS IN THE NAME. IT’S NOT A COINCIDENCE. A splash of International Delight Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer adds layers of delicious flavor to your coffee
- THE DELICIOUS TASTE OF FRESHLY BAKED PECAN PIE: Buttery sweet and full of nutty flavor
- SHARE THE DELIGHT: 32 Oz.-sized bottle is a perfect fit for your home or office refrigerator
- GLUTEN- AND LACTOSE-FREE: An accessible coffee creamer, great for offices and families
- AVAILABLE IN A VARIETY OF FLAVORS: Explore other flavor offerings from International Delight to craft your perfect cup of coffee
Get the flavour of buttery, roasted pecans in your coffee with this creamer. The ingredients in International Delight Southern Butter Pecan Coffee Creamer include real butter, sugar, and dark chocolate.
If you're not a fan of pecans or dark chocolate, then this is likely not the coffee creamer for you.
Coffee-Mate Honey Cream
The Natural Bliss line of coffee creamers from Coffee-Mate promises 30 per cent less sugar and an “all-natural” creamer. As a result, honey coffee creamer is added to the mix for a sweet boost with less refined sugar.
As in the other Natural Bliss flavours, there are no added sugars in this creamer. Instead, it contains natural honey, which is excellent for people with allergies to soy or dairy.
Naturealm Mushroom Coffee Creamer
If you love mushrooms, then this creamer is for you. This coffee creamer is made from 100 percent mushroom extract and is non-dairy and gluten-free.
With no soybeans, dairy, or wheat in the ingredients, it's perfect for those with allergies and intolerances to these foods. It has only 80 calories per serving, too.
Coffee-Mate Dulce de Leche Creamer
- 2-year shelf life stored at room temperature.
- No refrigeration necessary.
- Lactose-Free; Kosher Dairy; Cholesterol-Free.
Dulce de Leche is decadent condensed milk that has been sweetened and caramelized with a hint of vanilla bean. You can commonly serve it on cakes, in trifles, and with ice cream, among other things.
With your afternoon pick-me-up, try the flavour of this famous sauce. You can get it with or without vanilla.
Coffee-Mate Eggnog Creamer
Eggnog originated in England. It evolved from the medieval drink posset, a mixture of eggs, milk, alcohol, and spice. This traditional libation will add depth of flavour to your coffee without the alcohol.
So you can enjoy the delicious taste of eggnog in your morning cup without the calories.
Coffee-Mate Gingerbread Creamer
- Cinnamon, ginger, allspice, nutmeg, and cloves make up the always popular winter blend.
- Perfect for all your Holiday cookie and cake baking, as well as in your coffee, pancakes and oatmeal too!
- 100% NATURAL: We’re flavor-first and use only top quality ingredients. We use no artificial additives or preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place.
- FEEL GREAT ABOUT YOUR FOOD: Our seasonings are all-natural and guilt-free. Vegetarian, Vegan, Keto, Paleo, and Whole30 Compliant. Sugar-free, Carb-free Dairy-free, Gluten-free, and Calorie-free. No MSG, additives, or preservatives.
- WHY TINY LITTLE CHEF? Our seasoning blends are crafted by a Professional Chef and Certified Nutritionist for premium flavor with none of the guilt. Proudly Made in the USA in Phoenix, AZ. 10% of all Profits are donated to Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center.
This creamer tastes just like freshly baked gingerbread. It’s a favourite among those who love spicy food, as it brings the heat from ginger and cinnamon to your tongue.
During the winter season, enjoy the strong flavour of ginger and spice in liquid form.
Gingerbread, which is often associated with Christmas festivities, is ideal for adding to coffee instead of the dull half and half and sugar at festive gatherings.
International Delight Fat-Free & Sugar-Free Chocolate Almond Biscotti Creamer
Why not mix your cookie into your coffee instead of just having it with it? Even though they removed the calories and replaced the sugar with a sugar-free alternative, this creamer is a mash-up of many flavours.
For example, this creamer captures the richness of chocolate with almond and cookie flavours.
Bailey’s Chocotini Creamer
The Chocotini has a more unusual sound than it appears. This creamy, chocolaty non-alcoholic version of the chocolate martini is the kick you’ve been looking for in your morning cup of joe.
This creamer is perfect for people who like to indulge in a few of these treats and don't feel guilty about it.
Bailey’s White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Creamer
- Bailey's Creamer White Chocolate Peppermint Bark, Quart, 32 oz
In this case, peppermint bark is a chocolate bar covered in a layer of crushed candy canes. It’s a sweet and crunchy holiday delight. If you love the candy, you’ll want to try this white chocolate cream liqueur.
This creamer brings all the peppermint and chocolate to your morning coffee without added refined sugar or half-and-half. The ingredient list also includes dark chocolate, sugar, and cocoa powder.
International Delight S’mores
This creamer is one of the best ways to experience s’mores. It contains dark chocolate and natural marshmallow cream is non-dairy, gluten-free, soy-free, and vegan. The ingredients list includes marshmallow cream and dark chocolate.
Since it isn't dairy-free or naturally vegan, this creamer is only suitable for people with allergies or special dietary needs; otherwise, you might not care for it.
What is the most popular flavor of coffee-mate?
Coffee-mate flavors range from caramel to hazelnut, mint, and chocolate; these are only a few examples of the many flavors that are available for purchase. Of course, there are many other flavors out there as well.
What does hazelnut creamer taste like?
As the name suggests, a hazelnut creamer will bring out the flavors of nuts, like hazelnuts. The flavor of hazelnut is particularly prominent in this creamer.
What is the flavor of Irish cream Creamer?
This creamer is also known as Irish coffee and has the distinct flavor of a coffee with a hint of Irish cream. It has a sweet flavor of cream and brown sugar.
How many flavors of coffee mate are there?
There are 25 flavors of coffee mate available for purchase; some of these are: caramel, cream, vanilla, hazelnut, almond, and lemon.
What can I put in my coffee instead of creamer?
Although your coffee doesn’t need a creamer, you may wonder how you can replace it with something else. You can put Almond milk in your drink instead of creamer. You can also put Chocolate syrup in your coffee for a nice, rich flavor.
Before you reach for that sweetened creamer, you might want to try one of the unique flavours on this list.
The specialty coffee creamers can be hard to find, but they are sold in most grocery stores around the country.
You can buy them online, too. So dump your normal coffee creamers and try these unique flavours instead.
Have you tried any of these flavoured coffee creamers? Share in the comments below!