Coffee is still the most preferred beverage in the world, many of us can’t start our day without a good cup of coffee. If you’re a dedicated coffee lover and are looking to buy a quality coffee making machine, then browse through the latest and best Keurig Coffee makers before you make that decision.
There are various types of coffee making machines based available in the markets like-
Why Choose Keurig Coffee Makers above other brands
To craft the perfect cup of coffee, you must select the best brand of coffee makers among hundreds of brands available in the market.
Keurig coffee makers are preferred as they are:
There are different models under this brand that make sure that there is something for everyone, be it a bargain shopkeeper or a coffee lover who prefers coffee in his cozy apartment.
Even if you are hosting a small party or you are a caring employer, these brewers fit well within your budget. There are different types of Keurig Coffee makers with different styles and features.
Wait Is Over – Here Are the 5 Best Keurig Coffee Makers
Keurig has over 500 different varieties of coffee machines with minute differences in terms of button functions, water reservoir, and of course the cost factor.
Keurig coffee makers come with pre-measured K-Cups that simplify the coffee-making process.
Let’s discuss the 5 best Keurig coffee makers here that will help you pick the best-automated brewing device for your money.
Keurig K 15 Single Serve Compact K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker (Easily portable coffee maker and inexpensive)
Keurig K 15 is compatible with a single-serve coffee pod and is one of the basic models of Keurig brand, it has a captivating look and design that looks good when kept on the kitchen counter-top.
Keurig K 15 is compatible with a single-serve coffee pod and is one of the basic models of Keurig brand, it has a captivating look and design that looks good when kept on the kitchen countertop.
It gives a rich aroma with a smooth texture and delicious taste to the coffee also you can use your cup of ground coffee. The product is available in multiple colors.
Looks and features: The model has one-touch simplicity with easy portability as its greatest traits. It brews 6, 8 and 10 ounce of coffee along with water heating within 2 minutes by adding fresh water in the reservoir.
The multiplicity of model color matches every kitchen decor. The product is used to brew hot coffee, tea, coca along with iced beverages.
The buttons are easy to operate and the light indicator guides each brew. The brewer will automatically be turned to standby mode when it is not operational for 90 minutes.
It has a sleek look with 7.5 inches of width, 10.5 inches of depth and 11.1 inches of height and is lightweight at 6.6 lbs.
Type: It is a single cup machine that offers a huge selection of beverages and is extremely popular among singles or bachelors.
Temperature Setting: Brew your favorite coffee without the complexity of setting the temperature.
Refilling Tank: There is no in-built reservoir but users can add fresh water into the single-use reservoir to enjoy the good taste of the flavored coffee.
Maintenance: Like the brand itself suggests, the cleaning of the machine is easy with a removable drip tray. Also, if you want a slightly larger K- Cup, under 5.2 inches of height it can easily fit by removing the drip tray.
Pros and Cons
K15 is perfect for making an ideal cup of coffee in the morning but does not fit in the household with multiple coffee drinkers, It can easily be accommodated in a less spacious kitchen.
The product is moderately priced but it is not a perfect coffee brewer, it has a certain notorious feature too, it does not produce as hot coffee as a conventional brewer.
Keurig K – Classic Single Serve Coffee Maker (Best Budget Keurig for Home)
‘Tried and Tested’ fits on K -Classic as it has withstood the test of time. It is a perennial best-seller as it provides delicious single cups of coffee with the touch of a button and is considered ideal for small offices, couples or students.
It has a sophisticated looking machine, and is available in two vibrant colors with simple features which makes it one of the favourite of coffee lovers.
Looks and Feature: It’s vintage design with only a few basic functions helps brew your coffee smoothly in less than a minute.The product is compatible with K- cup pods of 6, 8 and 10 ounce.
Types: The rich dark and smooth espresso Coffee flavour that fills our nostrils with strong coffee aroma is delivered by K-Classic.
Temperature Setting: The single temperature for brewing your favourite cup of coffee is a easy-to-use user interface. After 2-hours of non-usage, the machine shuts-off automatically.
Refilling Tank: The water reservoir tank has a capacity of 48 oz which can brew up to 6 cups of coffee before you have to refill it.
Maintenance: Like all other keurig brands, the maintenance is easy with the removable water tank and drip tray. The descaling function removes building up of calcium so that machine keeps on running for a long time.
Pros and Cons
The K-Classic targets user-friendly gadget seekers who prefer a minimum user interface. It brews a perfect cup of coffee or hot cocoa in less than a minute and it has a large water reservoir that can brew 6+ cups of coffee.
The mentioned model is compatible with Keurig classic series My K-Cup reusable coffee filter, so users can brew their ground coffee.
There is nothing wrong with this Keurig Coffee Maker model except that it suffices basic brewing needs.
Keurig K Elite Coffee Maker (Stylish looks with rich coffee flavor)
K-Elite Keurig coffee maker is an aesthetically designed coffee making machine with a plethora of features and is available at an affordable price.
It is preferred by those who seek advanced features. It has five multiple cup sizes as 4,6,8,10,12 ounces and a strong brew button.
Looks and Features: The brewer looks majestic and has the existing ice setting feature for enjoying a refreshing cup of iced coffee. The machine itself automatically tells the customer about it maintenance and service requirements.
Type: The K-Elite is a single-serve coffee maker that can also be used to cook oatmeals, instant soups or tea.
Temperature Setting: The strength control feature allows to brew either mild or strong coffee to suit the user’s requirements.
Refilling Tank: The water reservoir tank is large with a capacity of 75 ounces to brew 11 cups of coffee before the next refilling.
Maintenance: The reservoir is easy to clean and refills easily as it can be detached with ease. The detachable drip tray catches drip so that the users can clean up the mess easily.
You can brew a large mug of coffee mug up to 7.2 inches tall after removing the drip tray. The descaling function reduces the building up of calcium to extend the life of the device.
Pros and Cons
The K-Elite is the coffee machine packed with several features at a premium price to pay but is certainly worth the price.
It is not the most advanced brewing system in the Keurig Coffee maker segment, but it is successful as it comes with several options and features.
Keurig Office Pro K155 Coffee Maker (A rich flavor till the last drop)
Office coffee lovers are extremely happy with coffee making machines like the Keurig Office Pro K155 as it has a superior capacity with a very less brewing time.
The brewer provides a perfect cup of cocoa, hot coffee or tea and also iced beverage with the touch of a button.
Looks and Features: The LCD screen is useful for easy selection of desired temperatures, brew-strength and cup size.
The user-friendly touch screen can be set to display information in English, Spanish or French and the auto-off feature will put the brewer in standby mode after some time of inactivity.
Users can choose any brew size between 4,6,8 or 10 ounces and the strength of beverages from mild to strong depending upon their taste and preference.
Type: The K 155 is a drip coffee machine that can brew multiple cups constantly in less time.
Temperature Setting: The brewer is ready when the temperature reaches 193 degrees F and the users can go ahead and set their preferred temperature.
Refilling Tank: The water reservoir tank is huge with a capacity of 90 ounces to deliver 14 steaming cups of coffee within 30-60 seconds. The reservoir is to be refilled manually on requirement as it cannot be connected with a water pipeline.
Maintenance: The Keurig brand is well known for less maintenance. The K155 has a removable water reservoir as well as a quick drain facility. The detachable drip tray also provides easy cleaning. The built-in descaling feature reduces calcium deposit and offers a long and durable life to it.
Pros and Cons
Keurig K155 is a stylish brewer with features to impress every coffee lover. The large reservoir can be auto-filled and it can brew up till 10 cups in one fill.
The advanced LCD screen is very eye-catching and shows text in three different languages. It also shows the ideal temperature setting selection between 188 degrees F to 198 degrees F.
The machines brews beverage in less than a minute. It’s premium look and fast brewing comes at a premium price for consumers to buy.
Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker (The slim brewer which does the job)
The Keurig K-Mini matches with its name as it has a compact design and attractive looks to serve the requirement of coffee lovers at home.
Looks and features: Captivating looks and a sleek structure is the trademark of the K-Mini Keurig model.
The brewer is only 5 inches wide and 12.1 inches high and goes into standby mode after 90 seconds of inactivity. The brewer allows you to choose the coffee strength and is compatible with all K-cups.
The brewer can brew hot coffee, tea or chocolate for 6-12 oz cup sizes on Keurig K cup pods.
Type: K-Mini is a single cup drip coffee maker.
Temperature Setting: Users can not change the temperature of their beverages.
Refilling Tank: The reservoir supports one cup of hot coffee, tea or chocolate.
Maintenance: The removable drip tray is easy to clean and can accommodate travel mugs up till 7 inches tall and supports accidental brew clean up.
Pros and Cons
K-Mini has style and looks with easy portability features such as cord storage, space, and sleek design at a low price.
K-Mini can be fit up anywhere from offices, big apartments to a small kitchen. Users can brew their own ground coffee, that is sold separately, on the universal reusable coffee filter.
The brewer has simple user-friendly features but is a noisy product.
Keurig Brewer Conclusion – The Bottom Line.
Keurig is a brand that offers trust and high quality coffee makers with low maintenance. There are a plethora of models to choose from, but ultimately it’s the choice and preference of users that matters.
So go ahead and choose the best Keurig coffee maker for yourself today, and no matter what model you choose, it will always be a high quality and convenient to use product.
Below Are the List Of Coffee Makers Best Seller’s List
- What’s in the box: 12-cup glass carafe included with your brewer along with a heating plate to keep coffee hot.
- Brew a cup and a carafe: Use both ground coffee and k-cup pods. Height with handle open-17.63 H inch. Height with drip cover open-18 H inch
- Multiple brew sizes: Brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12-cup carafe and a 6, 8, 10, or 12 ounce cup.
- Compatible with keurig gold tone mesh filter accessory: A reusable coffee filter you can use to brew your perfect carafe (sold separately).
- Large 60 ounce water reservoir: The 60 ounce water reservoir is shared between the single serve and carafe brewing, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. Removable reservoir makes refilling easy.
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy countertops
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab a cup auto pause stops cycle if you need a cup before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill no more overflows
- Lift and clean filter basket for fast and easy clean up
- Easy cord storage eliminates counter clutter. Watts: 900
- 3-WAYS TO BREW: Brew up to 12 cups with ground coffee on the carafe side or use dual purpose single serving to brew a pod or ground coffee on the other. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options
- SINGLE-CUP COFFEE MAKER: Brew a cup with a K-Cup, pod, another pod brand, or ground coffee. The included pod holder and single-serve grounds basket easily handle both options and the cup rest removes so you can brew into a tall travel mug
- BREW A FULL POT OF COFFEE: This programmable coffee maker has Easy-Touch programming for wake-up ready coffee. After brewing, coffee stays warm for 2 hours and the power automatically shuts off. Auto Pause & Pour lets you pour a cup as coffee brews
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR BREW STRENGTH: Control how strong you want your coffee with Select-a-Brew: regular and bold brewing options
- 2 SEPARATE EASY-FILL WATER RESERVOIRS: Each brewing side on this Hamilton Beach coffee maker has its own water reservoir that’s easy to fill and features a water window, so you always know exactly how much water to add
- State-of-the-art technology to ensure hotter coffee without sacrificing flavor or quality
- Brew strength control allows you to select regular or bold coffee flavor
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and auto shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable keep warm temperature control
- Gold tone, commercial style permanent filter.MC Cubic Feet: 2.32