These units are often called “laboratories in disguise” because they offer many features, including advanced grinder settings, coffee sensor mode, and controlled brewing temperature settings.
It is not easy to choose the best Jura coffee machines, but we made a list of the top 8 and reviewed every one.
Hopefully, you will find our review helpful and that it can help you understand what features you should look for in your next coffee machine!
In this Article
Let’s not waste any time and dive right into it!
Jura A1 Super Automatic Coffee Machine
The Jura 15148 A1 is an easy-to-use, fully automated machine. It’s also reasonably priced if you’re looking for a simple and quick-to-use machine.
The coffee machine's black and sleek appearance sticks out. Espresso shots that are straight and powerful, just the way you want them.
It is the machine that creates excellent espresso. Because it is an automated machine, it also cleans itself. As a result, it’s a perfect substitute for Nespresso machines. It’s one-of-a-kind, elegant, and inexpensive to use.
The customizable brew settings for traditional and rich coffee are fantastic. You may even change the water as you go. The descaling and self-rising systems keep the machine in good working order.
Pros & Cons
- It is simple to turn on and brew.
- Water tank and bean hopper that takes up little space.
- One-touch control is fantastic.
- You must replace the water regularly.
Jura ENA Micro 9 One Touch Automatic Coffee Machine
The Jura ENA Micro 9 is an intelligent and most durable brewing machine. It pre-brews coffee as soon as it is ground and its detectors do the majority of the brewing for you.
It's a robust espresso machine with a foaming unit, two coffee settings, and an excellent brewing mechanism. In addition, it includes a sophisticated pre-brew fragrance system and a thermoblock heating technology.
You may make a few changes right now. Water hardness, grind, coffee strength, milk froth, and coffee kind are a few examples.
Pros & Cons
- You can make cappuccino, latte, or macchiato in seconds.
- Preheating and thermoblock systems
- The water filter, coffee spout, and brew are all adjustable.
- You have to clean the machine regularly.
Jura ENA 1 Automatic Coffee Machine
This machine produces the most potent espresso shot. In addition, it has a handy water tank, a drip tray, and a dedicated coffee section.
It doesn't have any flashy or sophisticated features but is efficient and effective. It also takes up minimal room, making it a compact powerhouse.
It makes the creamiest coffees, lattes, and cappuccinos. It takes some time to get started – maybe a few minutes.
However, given its performance, this is not an issue at all. The extraction of coffee beans is excellent. It improves the overall texture of the coffee.
Pros & Cons
- Single-button operation.
- For counter space, this is an excellent, small design.
- Extraordinarily durable and energy-efficient.
- The coffee container indication does not work correctly.
Jura S8 Automatic Coffee Machine
It’s feature-rich and has a conical burr grinder to guarantee that you always get the freshest coffee.
The device features an extensive menu that you can customize with your favourite beverages, and it can even be operated from your smartphone using the Jura app. There are 15 beverage programs in all, as well as eight distinct types of coffee.
This machine features a single boiler system but no specialized tank unit for producing milk foam. Nonetheless, it may produce excellent milk froth for specialities like lattes and other beverages needing steamed milk.
Pros & Cons
- You can program the Coffee strength, temperature, and water amount.
- Wireless capabilities include app integration and Bluetooth connectivity.
- It does excellent frothing of foam milk for latte-style beverages.
- It is simple to use and runs silently.
- Ideal for large families.
- A single boiler.
- High level of maintenance.
Jura 15068 IMPRESSA C65 Automatic Coffee Machine
The Jura IMPRESSA C65 Automatic Coffee Machine is another high-end model. This machine’s one-switch functionality allows you to manage almost anything with only one switch.
Using the switch, you may select among 11 language settings, the amount of water, the temperature of the milk, and other options. Furthermore, you can see your options on a crisp LED display.
The thermoblock Heating System allows the machine to make hot coffee in seconds. This similar technology maintains the ideal temperature of the water within the device, and beverages come out so hot that they remain hotter in your cup.
This machine uses a 15-bar high-performance pump to combine the coffee beans in the brewing unit with enough water to generate a virtually roasted aroma.
This high pressure also guarantees that you extract every last drop of flavour from every single bean in your container.
Pros & Cons
- The Aroma grinder technology extracts different smells from beans.
- It has a simple, one-button operation.
- You may adjust the spouts to fit both short and tall cups.
- Because of its compact form, it takes up minimal room on your kitchen counter.
- It has a water filter to purify the water.
- It does not generate as much steam or froth.
Jura D6 Automatic Coffee Machine
The D6 is for espresso enthusiasts, and it features lots of new user-friendly features. One is a menu-accessing control knob that is simple to operate.
In addition, there are several choices for personalizing the overall experience and making unit maintenance simple for all users.
This machine has a Smart Attach technology, allowing you to connect the Jura Smart Connect receiver for further convenience.
There's even an intelligent filter that ensures your cup of coffee tastes just like the one you'd get from a coffee shop.
If you use Jura’s Pulse Extraction Process technology, you’ll get excellent beverages with rich bean tastes. Although the Jura D6 is a reasonably priced machine, some may consider it on the upper end of the range.
Pros & Cons
- For excellent brew results, use the Pulse Extraction Process technology.
- Smart Connect choices make it simple to use.
- It has an integrated grinder that is quick and dependable.
- It’s simple to use and program.
- A cost-effective choice.
There are only three recipes available: espresso, cappuccino, and coffee.
Self-cleaning technology is ineffective.
Jura E8 Piano Black Automatic Coffee Machine
The machine can make cappuccino, latte, macchiato, latte, and ristretto, among other speciality coffees.
The unique Pulse Extraction Process technology, which works in tandem with the Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System to make great drinks, is another fascinating feature of the E8.
In addition, the machine has an integrated grinder that is very efficient, and it has a single boiler system that can make coffee considerably faster than other dual boiler machines.
A LED display provides both graphic and text information to make using the machine simple, while cleaning and maintenance routines help to keep the equipment in good working order.
Pros & Cons
- It has a primary display with an attractive, modern style.
- Every time he brews coffee, it’s top-notch.
- It allows for reasonable beverage customization.
- A frothing device is included to create foam for specialized recipes.
- A long-lasting ceramic burr grinder is included.
- It’s simple to clean.
- For the price, the grind settings are insufficient.
Jura 15089 GIGA W3 Professional Automatic Coffee Machine
The Jura 15089 GIGA W3 provides rich, flavorful espresso in a flash. This model has a professional look, but it also offers simple functionality used at home or in the office.
The built-in grinder grinds coffee beans to get the most taste from each one. You will receive 30 traditional coffee settings as well as 12 barista recipes for your enjoyment.
Unique beverages like cappuccino and latte can also have milk foam or froth added to them. You can even prepare a flat white in seconds by setting the machine to pour the espresso into your cup and then topping it off with a splash of hot milk.
Pros & Cons
- There are 12 barista recipes in all.
- For excellent results, an integrated professional grinder is included.
- It has a descaling function built-in to remove residues from the internal tank.
- Its spout is too short for higher cups.
- To get the most out of it, you’ll need extra accessories.
- It is expensive
There are a few factors to consider while buying a Jura machine –
Jura coffee machines are usually expensive, ranging in price from $700 to $5,000. The Jura D6 machine is a low-cost alternative, whereas the Jura E8 is a high-end model. Decide on the characteristics you want and select the one that best suits your requirements.
Self-cleaning technology is standard on all Jura machines, preventing lime accumulation, scaling, and other industrial problems.
Even so, you'll need to learn about the self-cleaning tablets and fluids that the device needs to stay in good working order.
The size of Jura coffee machines varies considerably. You can tuck away the most miniature devices in a corner, while larger machines might take up a lot of space on your kitchen counter.
Jura machines, as one might imagine, are not all created equal. Each one has its own set of characteristics that influence the pricing and performance.
Auto Start, preset brew settings, and accessible accessories should all help you find the best Jura coffee maker for you.
Choosing a new Jura coffee machine is a serious investment. You need to consider carefully what features you want and how you will use them.
There are several factors to consider, but remember that there is no "perfect" brew. The only way to get the best possible cup of coffee comes with experimentation.
I hope this article helps you choose an excellent coffee maker from Jura. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the comment section below.