The Lafeeca espresso machine is one coffee machine that meets all the requirements and has many more to add on.
In this article, we will review the features of the Lafeeca espresso machine. Then, we will give you our opinion of the product.
Let’s get a little technical with a description of the Lafeeca espresso machine.
About Lafeeca Espresso Machine
The Lafeeca Espresso Machine is an innovative, superfast espresso machine to make fantastic cups of coffee at home. It is the only espresso machine designed for the barista-style home coffee maker.
This espresso machine lets you brew espresso, latte macchiato, flat white or cappuccino just the way you want it in less than two minutes, starting with one-touch pre-infusion. Then, simply add water, coffee, or milk, and press a button to begin the process.
A built-in steam pressure pump pre-expands the grinds to gently expand during extraction, delivering a balanced and flavorful espresso shot.
The Lafeeca also includes a self-priming system and an automatic frother that creates perfect milk foams and steam pressure.
- High-Pressure Pump – 19 bar / 250 psi – the pre-soak system automatically pre-wets the coffee grinds for even extraction
- Steam Control Knob – adjusts the steam output for customized foam and temperature
- Thermometer showing brewing temperature
- Self-priming system – no need to pre-fill when you add water
- Drip tray is detachable for easy cleaning
- Interchangeable filters for single or double shot brewing or use ground coffee
- Protective device against overheating and overpressure
- Detachable, transparent water tank – 1.5 litres / 51 ounces / 8 cups capacity – large enough to brew several cups without refilling and easy to clean and fill. – Anti-overpressure safety device to protect against accidental overfilling of the tank
- Overheat safety device to prevent overheating
- Easy-to-use, one-button operation for an automatic espresso, cappuccino, or latte macchiato with foam and steam option for lattes and cappuccinos.
- True barista-style coffee at home – comes with single and double shot filters. Both are compatible with Easy Serve Espresso (ECE) pods or ground coffee.
- The Lafeeca espresso machine is competitively priced at $180.00 on Amazon.com
- Quick and Easy to Clean
- Durable and Reliable Product.
- Quality Product.
- Superior Foam Flow and Steam Functionality (Just press the steam button)
- Makes Good Milk Foam.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Compatible with ECE (Easy serve espresso pods)
- Cannot Support a Carafe
” This is an excellent coffee machine, and I am so glad I bought it! It makes the best espresso and cappuccino I have ever had. Amazing that it takes under 2 minutes to brew an espresso. ” – Joanna s.
"I think this is an excellent product, and it's easy to clean and ready for use right out of the box. For the price, you can't go wrong with this one." - James j.
” This is an amazing machine. Under two minutes for espresso? What could be better than that? It makes an amazing latte which is what I was looking for after reading the reviews here. I have been using it daily and so far so good! ” – Kevin p.
” The Lafeeca espresso machine was a very decent buy – I have been making great lattes and espresso drinks with this machine and am sure it would be a great buy for you too.” – Aaron m.
The Lafeeca is the only home coffee machine that can make espresso, cappuccino, and lattes in less than 2 minutes.
The only coffee machine that could claim as much as the Lafeeca is the Prima Coffee Barista System sold on Amazon for $599.00.
The Prima coffee barista system does not require froth milk for lattes and cappuccinos. Therefore, the Lafeeca is an excellent alternative to a commercial espresso machine.
The Lafeeca espresso machine is a better alternative to expensive commercial machines that’s perfect for making lattes and cappuccinos at home.
It makes the best espresso and cappuccino for under $200.00. So you can be a barista in your kitchen!
What kind of grind does the Lafeeca require?
We recommend using a fine-grind coffee with the Lafeeca. That ensures the best taste to result.
Does it make hot water?
Yes, but only for making tea or other hot beverages. It doesn’t make espresso unless you’re using ECE pods or ground coffee; it doesn’t have an alternative for that.
Does it come with filters?
No. You’ll need to buy the filters separately if you plan to use ground coffee or ECE Pods.