Keurig Coffee makers K150 and K155 are two of the best known models manufactured by the company. Below you will find the detailed step by step difference between Keurig K150 VS Keurig K155
They have their own special features but differ from each other at certain levels. In this article, we are going to dwell on some of the fundamental differences between them.
Overview (Keurig K150 VS Keurig K155)
- Designed for small to medium sized businesses, and durably built to perform day in and day out, the k150 commercial coffee maker delivers beverages everyone will love
- Touch screen interface: Full color touch screen with adjustable brew temperature, programmable auto on/off settings, and you can walk through brewing instructions in three different languages
- Pour over water reservoir: Go big with the k150 with a 90 ounce, easy to fill, removable water reservoir, you can make upto 18 cups before refilling; Faster brewer speed
- Five brew sizes: choose from five different brew sizes: 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 8 ounce, 10 ounce, or 12 ounce From strong to milder brewed beverages; Because tastes differ
- Removable drip tray: The drip tray is designed for easy cleanup and versatility; It slides out of the way to accommodate travel mugs; Plus, it's dishwasher safe
Keurig K150 is a versatile coffee machine with many great, interesting features. It is capable of adapting to different environments such as for home use of commercial purposes.
K150 is a unique coffee machine that serves both purposes-single serve coffee to commercial brew system for your shop.
It has an interactive, user-friendly touchscreen which lets you set the temperature, make different blends, choose from different languages, different cup sizes, and comes with a removal dip tray, noiseless brewing system, automatic on/off, K-cup technology. It is extremely reliable and can be used for a long time without any problem.
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value
- Touch screen interface: An advanced full color touchscreen interface with adjustable brew temperature and programmable auto on/off settings
- Pour over water reservoir: With a 90 ounce, easy to fill, removable water reservoir, you can make upto 18 cups before refilling; Full color lcd touchscreen
- Four brew sizes: Choose from four different brew sizes : 4 ounce, 6 ounce, 8 ounce or 10 ounce from strong to milder brewed beverages; because tastes differ
- Drain and store: Only Keurig commercial coffee makers offer the option to easily drain and remove water from the internal hot water tank for transport and storage
If you own a coffee shop or are thinking of opening your own coffee business, then Keurig should be your favorite pick.
Alternatively, if you want your freshly brewed coffee instantly in the morning while you are on your way to work, then K155 is the right model for you.
The user interface is extremely simple, hassle-free, and saves time. It has a LCD touchscreen system, different languages to choose from, different cup sizes, automatic on/off, an adjustable heating system, great water-holding capacity, and safety features with durability.
Differences (Keurig K150 VS Keurig K155)
The two coffee makers are not very different from each other, but depending upon what exactly you need from your coffee maker, it will definitely affect your choice.
K150 is a commercial coffee maker with single cup K-cup pods which makes freshly brewed coffee, tea, hot cocoa, and cold beverages.
Moreover, it is ideal for workplace environment too where every employee can enjoy their own freshly brewed coffee in an instant.
It weighs 18 lbs and has physical dimensions of 14X10.5X13.6 inches.
K155 too is an office pro coffee maker with single serving K-cup pods. With this machine, you can have your brewed coffee, hot chocolate, tea, or cold beverages in a few seconds. The best part is a bonus trial pack of 12 K-Cup pods which you get with it.
It weighs 6 lbs and has physical dimensions of 14X10.38X13.8 inches.
K150 is made in plastic while K155 has platinum cover to prevent rust from constant exposure in water due to spillage.
K150 has an interactive touchscreen feature which allows temperature adjustments for the brewing process. The interface is colorful and is available in three different languages namely English, French, and Spanish.
K155 also has a user-friendly, interactive interface which allows easily programmable coffee making without the need of constant supervision.
Just make the required changes in the settings to regulate the brew temperature. This feature allows navigation through the whole process.
It is pre-installed with three different languages such as English, Spanish, and French.
Features (Keurig K150 VS Keurig K155)
K150 offers 5 cup sizes- 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, 10 oz, and 12 oz– which means that you can choose the amount you want. Every individual has different preferences so there are small and big cups available for everyone.
K155 accommodates 4 cup sizes- 4 oz, 6 oz, 8 oz, and 10 oz. Some people prefer smaller cups while others love drinking coffee in bigger mugs, so you can choose the right one from these 4.
Water Holding Capacity
Both have the same water reservoir quantity of 90 oz. So you don’t have to refill it every now and then if the machine went dry.
Removable Drip Tray
The two models have removable drip tray option which can accommodate travel mugs and a drainable interior hot water tank.
There is Automatic On/Off feature available in both models. Once you switch on the machine, it will switch off automatically within 2 hours if not powered off manually. This helps in saving current and thus energy.
Quiet Brew Technology
Both K150 and K155 are equipped with Quiet Brew technology which doesn’t make noise and interrupt other activities.
They have K-Cup technology which offers an array of options depending on different preferences. K155 comes with a My K-Cup type that utilizes regular ground coffee.
K155 has insulated wiring system so it is safe from any electrocution.
K155 cannot be connected to a plumb line without buying a plumb kit separately while K150 can be joined to your home system.
K150 does not have a direct-water-line plumbing capability which is not available in K155.
Reviews (Keurig K150 VS Keurig K155)
Keurig K-150 is an excellent coffee machine and reliable. It is ideal for both home and office use or in a commercial setup.
The machine has a very simple user interface and different languages to choose from so that every native can use it without any problems.
It is durable and can last long. However, there are better models for a slightly higher price.
K155 is a best buy in an affordable range and offers convenience and satisfaction to the users.
The machine boasts of an interactive LCD touchscreen for options to adjust temperature, display water quantity and can run for longer hours without any need to refill the container. The language preferences is an interesting addition to the list and the safety features are also impressive.
The platinum cover resists rusting which keeps the machine durable for years.