It has all the features baristas love, including integrated grinding, automatic tamp and power on/off.
These features make preparing espresso easy even for beginners and provide the ultimate espresso-making experience for advanced baristas.
The La Specialista Espresso Machine with Sensor Grinder features an intuitive LCD touch screen and a complete set of digital controls.
These controls are easy to understand and use, even for people who have no experience with an espresso machine.
In addition, the sleek and stylish design includes an anti-slip base and chrome finish for durability.
This machine will look great in any home bar, restaurant or cafe. La Specialista is designed for maximum compatibility with current or future third-party coffee machines. It features a removable water tank which makes it easy to clean.
The La Specialista Espresso Machine also features a removable frothing pitcher, which makes it easy to refill.
The frothing pitcher features an integrated frothing wand, so you never have to remove the frothing wand from the spout of the milk pitcher to fill it.
The La Specialista doesn’t require any special equipment or training, and anyone can use it.
In this Article
Let’s look at the features of this machine.
- Design: The La Specialista Espresso Machine is elegant and stylish. It has a beautiful Chrome finish with a tall, slender, stainless steel casing and a black soft-grip handle for easy portability.
In addition, the La Specialist's anti-slip base keeps it securely in place, even on uneven surfaces.
- Integrated Coffee grinder: This DeLonghi Espresso Machine has an excellent sensor grinder function that enables better, fresher, and consistent coffee grinding.
The sensor grinding technology is the Espresso Machine's defining feature and a significant selling point. The technology ensures that you get high-quality, freshly brewed coffee whenever you need it.
In addition, you don’t need to buy a coffee maker and then a coffee grinder because the equipment is a hybrid that serves as both a coffee maker and a grinder.
- Integrated coffee smart tamping station: The machine also features an intelligent tamping station that ensures the coffee tamps with sufficient pressure and precision for the most acceptable coffee dosage.
The smart tamping station also serves as a mess cleaner, helping to reduce coffee waste by cleaning up after the grinding and coffee-making processes and reusing the coffee.
- Advanced Latte System: It also has an Advanced Latte system, which gives you a richer cup of coffee creating great lattes. It has both hand-free and manual control options.
- Water Sprout: The inclusion of a water sprout allows the machine to create almost any coffee you desire regardless of how you enjoy your coffee (plain coffee or just tea).
- Active temperature control: During the extraction and grinding of the coffee bean, the machine’s temperature is stabilized by active temperature control.
- Coffee taste and quality: The machine makes excellent coffee and maintains the quality of the coffee.
The Auto Cleaning function helps the device to maintain its quality by stopping the coffee if needed. It also lets you make great-tasting coffee with its latte system, which has an integrated frothing wand.
- Quick Start: It takes around one second for the machine to turn on and begin grinding your coffee for you when you turn it on.
The De'Longhi La Specialista Espresso Machine does not require you to wait five to ten minutes to create the temperature for making your coffee.
- Simple to Clean: The machine cleans itself with very little human intervention.
Yes, you read it correctly: the device has a self-cleaning mechanism, so you don't have to bother about cleaning it. All interior cleaning is taken care of by the intelligent tamping station function.
- The benefit of self-rinsing: After self-cleaning, the machine also rinses itself.
- Warranty: It comes with a two-year guarantee, with the option to extend the warranty for an additional year by simply registering the coffee machine.
- One of its significant characteristics, as well as one of its primary benefits, is the sensor grinding machine.
The inclusion of this grinding machine in the overall coffee machine eliminates the need to purchase a separate grinding machine. It also reduces the time it takes to transition from coffee grinding to a completed coffee beverage.
- It utilizes an innovative latte system that allows for both hands-free and manual foaming: The sophisticated latte system will enable you to achieve the ideal coffee texture for your chosen coffee (latte, cappuccino or others).
The latte technology also solves the problem of wild milk foam. One hundred per cent of the time, the machine gets the milk combination right.
- Brewing time is short: The coffee brew time reduces because of the dual heating system.
The double heat system overcomes the problem of waiting for the coffee to brew before steaming the milk, which simultaneously warms both the coffee and the milk.
High power consumption: The machine consumes 1450W, which is understandable given that it is essentially a collection of units combined into one.
Huge Cup Unfriendly: If you wish to collect your ready coffee in a big cup, the machine will frustrate you because it is not for big cups.
How big are the cups that the machine makes?
The La Specialista Espresso Machine is designed for small cups. It can make a cup of coffee between 125 ml and 150 ml.
If you need bigger cups, we recommend that you get a coffee maker and grinder separately and then use one of them to make your hot water and pour it into the other one to make your coffee.
Is the machine too tricky to set up?
The machine is easy to set up, but it takes time. Each part has different installation procedures, so you have to spend some time on each component.
You will also need someone else to help you because the machine has quite a few parts.
Is it easy to use?
Yes, it’s easy to use. You can learn how to use it in only 30 minutes with the instructions provided by De’Longhi’s customer support staff.
These instructions are very detailed and help you quickly set up your coffee machine with just a few clicks of the mouse or touch screen display.
Being impartial, this machine appears to work well, but it does have a few flaws. The most popular feature of this espresso machine is its production design, which attracts customers’ attention.
There is no other alternative for beginners because making espresso or other divine-tasting beverages takes a relatively short time.
The water leakage difficulties that keep you busy wiping the floor from being soaked are the most hated feature by consumers.
The other is that it never encourages you to use a lot of beans in the hopper. Both these factors make the price of this machine a little higher.
Breville Barista Express Coffee Machine
The Breville Barista Express is an automatic bean-to-cup machine capable of making a variety of coffee drinks. It has a 15 bar pressure pump, four pre-programmed drinks, three grind settings and an automatic milk frother.
For its value, it is one of the best espresso machines for home use. In addition, the BES860XL comes with an elaborate water filtration system that prevents any kind of unexpected problem.
Capresso 303.01 Infinity Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
This machine makes the best coffee in the market. It is easy to use and maintain because of its easy assembly and disassembly features. It is also easy to clean because of its detachable parts.
Its hopper can hold up to 8-10 ounces of coffee beans, saving you the hassle of making several batches to get enough coffee for everyone.
The De’Longhi La Specialista Espresso Machine is one of the best espresso machines for home use. It has an automatic milk frother, which makes it easy to make coffee drinks.
It delivers excellent performance and has different features that work together to give you the perfect cup of coffee.
If you’re new to automated coffee brewing, this machine is ideal because it’s user-friendly and straightforward to use.
It is an excellent choice for those who want to purchase a device with various features to help maximize efficiency.