If you’re looking for the best nitro cold brew coffee maker, you might want to take a look at the nitro cold brew machine.
We've done the research for you and narrowed down the list to the best nitro coffee machine available.
Here is a complete guide to help you determine which nitro coffee machine for home will suit your needs and budget. All these items are made from high-quality materials that enable you to get the cold brew just right.
No matter which nitro cold brew machine you go with, make sure that you know all the details about how it works before making a final decision!
Let’s dive into it without wasting more time!
In this Article
- Best Nitro cold brew coffee maker: Nitro Tapp
- How does a nitro cold brew machine work?
- HB Brewing Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Best Nitro coffee machine : NitroPress
- Bubblingplus Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- Is Nitro cold brew bad for you?
- Hatfields London NitroPress
- Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- GrowlerWerks uKeg Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- How do you use a nitro cold brew machine?
- VBENLEM Nitro Cold Brew Machine
- What To Consider When Buying A nitro coffee machine for home [Buying Guide]
- Is Nitro cold brew the strongest coffee?
- How do you make a perfect Nitro cold brew?
- Is Nitro Cold Brew healthy?
- Why can’t Starbucks sell a venti nitro?
- Why is there no ice in Nitro Cold Brew?
- What is stronger nitro cold brew or espresso?
- Do you add milk to nitro cold brew?
- How long does nitro cold brew last?
- Is nitrogen okay to drink?
- Can I put ice in my Nitro Cold Brew?
- Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Summary
Best Nitro cold brew coffee maker: Nitro Tapp
With the Nitro Tapp, you no longer have to settle for mediocre coffee at home. Instead, you can brew fantastic coffee at the touch of a button.
How does a nitro cold brew machine work?
With its sleek, modern design and simple controls, the Nitro Tapp is easy to use. The included tap allows you to dispense 64 oz. of cold brew coffee into your favorite cup or mug.
The included 10-nitrogen canisters ensure the freshest tasting coffee every time. Simply add your cold brew coffee to the main compartment, attach the incorporated tap to your canister, and place the whole unit into the keg.
Next, turn the dial on the front of the unit to select the amount of coffee you want to make.
The built-in LED display shows you how much nitrogen is left in each canister. When all ten are empty, remove the empty canisters and replace them with fresh ones. Then, press the dispense button and enjoy!
Pros & Cons
- Best nitro cold brew coffee maker value for money.
- Cartridge refills are inexpensive.
- Large storage capacity
- It fits snugly in the refrigerator
- It tastes better than Starbucks
- Because it lacks double-wall insulation, you must store it in the refrigerator.
HB Brewing Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- NITRO COLD BREW FROM YOUR HOME: Savor the rich, silky taste of nitro cold brew coffee from the comfort of your own home. Our nitro cold brew keg pours a beautiful cascade of frothy cold coffee to create a smooth experience without the need for creamer or additional sweeteners.
- EASY TO USE and SAVES MONEY: Simply add homemade or store-bought cold brew to the keg and infuse with the nitro canister. Avoid paying the high price of coffee shops. Makes 4-6 glasses per batch.
- UPGRADED DESIGN: Our premium keg is equipped with a pressure relief valve that is unique to its design and upgraded tap, giving a consistent pour that minimizes dripping. A perfect gift for coffee lovers!
- COMPLETE KIT with EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTION GUIDE: Complete kit comes with 64oz mini keg, stainless steel spear w/ pressure relief valve, stainless steel stout faucet and tap handle, 2 extra dispensing hoses pre-cut to appropriate size, keg and faucet cleaning brushes, an extra packet of replacement O-rings, and nitrogen canister holder. NOTE: Requires either one 8g whip cream non-threaded N2O charger or two 2g non-threaded N2 chargers, which must be purchased separately.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: HB Brewing is a U.S. based family business that proudly stands behind our products! If you have any issues or questions, we are here to help you!
Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Makers are the easiest way to enjoy cold brew coffee. Fill the included 64 oz. Keg with water and add your favourite flavourings. Insert the included stainless steel spear with a pressure relief valve into the keg.
Screw on the included stainless steel faucet and tap handle. Attach the included two extra dispensing hoses to the faucet, and you are ready to brew.
With the push of a button, your coffee will start brewing, and soon, you will have a delicious, creamy nitro cold brew coffee. To stop the brewing process, remove the spear with the faucet. Then, pour your cold brew coffee through the included strainer and enjoy!
Pros & Cons
- It is a portable model.
- It is available in three colours, each with a quality faucet and a built-in carry handle.
- Though this nitro cold brew system works well, it comes with a plastic nitrogen cap that can be difficult to thread and break if mishandled.
Best Nitro coffee machine : NitroPress
- VERSATILE USES: The frothy, velvety smooth creamy texture of dairy can be added to any drink you please - without the dairy and also zero calories with our nitro coffee maker. Patented high pressure nitro nozzle comes with 1 Year Warranty for a perfect cold coffee maker.
- SOOTHING DRINKS EVERY TIME: Nitro creamer with our pure nitrogen infused cartridges, the microbubbles giving every drink a smooth, velvety finish every time you use it for a perfect nitro brew coffee home experience, we also provide cool brew coffee.
- TRULY PORTABLE: An elegant way to infuse nitrogen into any cold brew, coffee, tea, beer, milk and anything else you can think of, this makes our product amazing all in one system. No plugs and the fact it's countertop friendly means nitrogen infusion when you want it. The fully stainless steel and dishwasher safe design makes the product easy and simple to clean and maintain.
- BARISTA FRIENDLY: Batch made cocktails with speed and efficiency. Serve two coffee's or up to four cocktails in one hit, this creates a perfect cold brew coffee kit, this product is suitable for baristas. Fits three cartridges: pure nitrogen (N2) is recommended for drinks CO2 carbon dioxide for carbonated and fizzy drinks, upgrade your lifestyle whilst saving money with our affordable luxury NitroPress.
- KEEP DRINKS REFRESHING: Store in the fridge and keep contents fresh and have them ready to use at any time. Used to flavour and infuse with all natural ingredients such as cinnamon sticks, mint leaves, cacao nibs etc.
No-mess cold brew coffee has become the new black thanks to NitroPress. This handy gadget works like a dream and makes a big pot of the stuff in seconds.
Fill the canister with cold brew, screw the cap on tightly, place the rubber mat and the charger into its holder, and shake.
That’s it! A few seconds later, you’ll have a rich, creamy cup of coffee that delivers all the satisfying taste and texture of the real thing without any fuss or mess.
And since it doesn’t require any electricity to operate, you can use it anywhere there’s an outlet – even in an airplane.
In addition, the included rubber mat helps prevent the metal of the canister from heating up during use and insulates your hands when you stir the coffee. And the dishwasher-safe canister means you can clean it up quickly after each use.
Pros & Cons
- Simple to store
- Use is simple.
- It does not work well
- Small storage capacity
- Expensive for the size
- It does not have the same aesthetic appeal as a keg system.
Bubblingplus Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
What makes the Bubbling Plus coffee maker different from other models is that it uses a unique “slow-flow” technology which mixes the gas with liquid without shaking the jar.
Is Nitro cold brew bad for you?
It means that you can enjoy foamy, nitro-style drinks in just 1 minute without having to drink the whole lot or worry about wasting it.
The bubbling plus is designed to keep your drinks fresh for up to 3 days. The 3-in-1 technology lets you infuse CO2, N2, or NO into the water, wine, or beer. The auto-shutoff ensures that your drink won’t stay pressurized forever.
Pros & Cons
- In 1 minute, you’ll be ready to go. there is no need to shake
- It works with wine, beer, and water.
- It operates on nitrogen, nitrous oxide, and carbon dioxide.
- It has a sweet and pleasant taste.
- Coffee has a three-day shelf life.
- It does not include the cartridges.
Hatfields London NitroPress
The Hatfields London NitroPress is a super-compact, 17.6 oz capacity nitro coffee maker that lets you make delicious cold brew coffee at home without the need for an extensive setup.
Add water to the top chamber and place your coffee grounds in the bottom compartment, screw on the cap and lid, attach the included charger holder, tighten the grip band, and you are ready to go.
To start making cold brew, press the button on the charger holder to release the piston valve and allow gas into the canister.
Once charged, screw on the cap and lid, tighten the grip band, remove the valve and enjoy your freshly brewed cold brew in various ways.
Pros & Cons
- The Hatfields London NitroPress nitro coffee maker’s compact design, replaceable grip bands, and three cartridge options for varied use appealed to us.
- It is effortless to clean.
- This model is a little costly for such a little container and capacity, but the mobility and long-lasting materials may make it worthwhile.
Royal Brew Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
- The #1 Nitro Cold Brew Maker — Add nitrogen or nitrous oxide to your cold brew for a sweeter & fresher taste with the cascading and delicious micro-bubbles you could only previously get at the coffee shop. Beware of copycats, we’re the original nitro model and the only one that includes a tap plug to prevent drips! Includes: improved stout creamer faucet; 64 oz keg; unique pressure relief valve; cartridge holder; faucet/tower combo wrench; tap plug; carry bag; cleaning brushes and pre-cut hose
- Don't Forget Royal Brew Nitrogen or Nitrous Cartridges (sold separately) — Get a smooth, frothy home coffee cold brew, the way the baristas do it. For a sweeter, cold foam taste, use one 8g nitrous oxide cartridge. For frothy and delicious cascading mouthfeel, use two 2g nitrogen cartridges (sold separately). NOTE: Only fill keg 75% maximum with coffee to allow gas to form. Be sure to shake the cold brew kit after charging. For best results, use a quality cold brew or your favorite concentrate
- Save Over $700 Annually — Known as the best cold brew coffee maker, Royal Brew pays for itself within 2-3 months of purchase when not buying overpriced coffee at a coffee shop. Imagine rolling out of bed, and immediately pouring your favorite nitro coffee from a premium ice coffee machine. Sometimes you wait in coffee lines so long you start to question your life decisions. Why am I paying $5 for a daily cup of nitro brew coffee? No more lines or drink mix-ups!
- Fits In Your Fridge, Upgrades Coffee Bar — Get the classic look and feel of a stout dispensing systems in a cold brew kit. We listened to our customers, and updated our cold brewer faucet for smooth, no leak pouring. This durable, cold coffee maker is an attractive addition to any coffee bar, and will fit in fridge for easy access. 7" diameter (spanning from faucet attached across to keg diameter) x 13.9" tall from top of faucet tap handle to bottom of keg x 5.31" diameter of keg
- US Owned Small Business — Our cold coffee brewer comes with 24/7 customer support. Some of the common assembly/usage problems with your cold brew machine are simply the result of a missed step or part. Be sure to view product troubleshooting videos/questions on this page or YouTube. For further assistance, our responsive team will be happy to assist you with your nitro cold brew maker. Royal Brew is a proud US company, and we're here for our customers who we think of as our best friends
Brewing great coffee at home has never been easier with the Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Maker. Add water, coffee grounds, and a little milk or cream (optional), screw on the stout beer faucet, turn it on and wait for deliciousness.
With its unique design, the stout beer faucet pours a stream of stout beer or creamy milk into your cup, creating the perfect milky-coffee blend.
The stout beer faucet is easy to use and comes with a sturdy, food-grade stainless steel keg that contains a pressure-relieving valve.
The barrel measures 64 ounces and holds 13 cups of your favorite beverage. The unit’s weight is only 6.35 pounds, making it easy to transport and set up anywhere you go.
Pros & Cons
- This brew coffee machine is simple to put together and take apart.
- It does not require any power to function.
- This machine is straightforward to clean and use.
- The keg is exceptionally long-lasting.
- The coffee maker accepts both N and N2O cartridges.
- Leaks frequently occur when the valve and faucet come together.
- The top is more difficult to detach.
GrowlerWerks uKeg Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
The GrowlerWerks uKeg is a high-quality, fully-integrated & the best nitro cold brew coffee maker that consistently makes excellent coffee, whether using their coffee or brewing your own.
How do you use a nitro cold brew machine?
It’s ideal for camping, tailgating, road trips, or any other time you want a delicious cup of coffee without the hassle of making it yourself.
This unit has all the bells and whistles you would expect from a high-end product like this at a low price. It brews in just 15 minutes and makes up to 12 cups of coffee at a time.
Fill the hopper with your favorite coffee grounds, screw on the top, and turn the knob to “ON.” After about 15 minutes, the machine will be ready to dispense your cold brew coffee into a cup or mug. Just remove the top, pour, and enjoy.
Pros & Cons
- Because of the double-wall insulation, the nitro coffee stays cold all day.
- This best nitro coffee machine can hold coffee for weeks.
- The vessel is both strong and portable.
- The double filtration system has no clogging issues.
- The vessel’s capacity is enormous.
- There isn’t a lot of foam here.
- You must purchase a nitro gas charger separately.
VBENLEM Nitro Cold Brew Machine
- Durable Quality: The main body adopts food-grade thickened 304 stainless steel, with thickness of 0.8mm, durable, sanitary, easy-cleaning, and for long-term use.
- Large Capacity: Nitro coffee maker, with large capacity of 2L, facilitates the large storage of nitro coffee and various kinds of drinks.
- Easy To Use: Nitro cold brew can be simply done just by tightening of Nitrogen cartridge and gently pressing of the faucet.
- Convenient Portability: Comes with two hollow slots on both sides of the nitro brew maker. Small size, easy to carry, suitable for camping, hiking, picnic or other activities.
- Wide Application: A lid included for easy replacement of faucet, which makes the coffee maker can be used for storage of nitro brew coffee, beers and various kinds of drinks. The maximum capacity of this coffer maker can is 67Oz(2L), when you make coffee, please attention do not pour more than 1L （34 Oz）liquid（coffee,water, milk or others） in the can, otherwise the can maybe deformed according to the nitrogen.
The drip-free tap lets you pour hot or cold liquid directly into the brewer without removing the cap. The mesh filter holder keeps the grounds in place and out of your cup, and the stainless steel lid keeps dust and debris out.
You can use it to make coffee or tea, and it comes with two reusable stainless steel cartridges.
One of the cartridges has a built-in CO2 absorber so that you can use it for nitrogen-infused cold brew coffee or tea. The other one is regular. Both cartridges are BPA-free and phthalate-free.
Pros & Cons
- VBENLEM nitro cold brew machine is lightweight and portable.
- This machine is small enough to fit inside any refrigerator.
- It is simple to use.
- The storage capacity is enough.
- The faucet replacement is more convenient.
- This manufacturer often releases gas.
- The pouring is uneven.
What To Consider When Buying A nitro coffee machine for home [Buying Guide]
The market for cold brew coffee makers is still relatively small, but there is a lot of competition for the few available models.
You've decided to buy a nitro coffee machine for home, but how do you know which one to choose? Here are a few features you should consider when shopping:
How much are you willing to spend on a cold brew coffee maker? The price range of cold brew coffee makers is broad, from around 20 to more than 1,000 dollars.
If budget is a concern, you will probably want to avoid the priciest models and instead focus on finding a good balance between quality and price.
As with any beverage maker, the size of the unit is an important consideration. Several models on the market have a wide range of sizes, from just under 13 ounces to more than 2 gallons.
Generally speaking, the larger models are for speciality drinks and more frequent use. For occasional cold brew coffee or tea at home, a smaller model might be better and will likely use less product than larger models do.
More prominent coffee makers tend to use more products and produce less volume than smaller ones do.
Cold brew coffee maker designs can range from the very simple to the very complex. It depends on what you intend to do with it and how you will use it, but several models look like miniaturized versions of professional coffee makers.
Most of the best nitro coffee machine for home look like regular kitchen appliances, but some are stylish with minimalist lines and sleek curves.
How much cold brew coffee do you need every month? If brewing only occasionally, one or two cups per month is probably enough.
But if you plan to use the cold brew coffee maker every day, you will probably need more.
Be sure to read features and descriptions of the different models so you know exactly what they can do.
Most cold brew coffee makers carry a warranty of 1-year parts and labour. Some models come with warranties for up to 5 years, but these are usually more expensive.
If you intend to use the nitro coffee machine for home every day for making large quantities of cold brew, you will probably want to purchase one that comes with a more extended warranty.
Is Nitro cold brew the strongest coffee?
Usually no, because it is cold-brewed, but in some cases yes. When you see the strength, it depends on the type of coffee used.
How do you make a perfect Nitro cold brew?
First, use a coarse ground coffee and a coarse grind. The second most important thing is the ratio. Nitro cold brew coffee should be 1/3 coffee to 2/3 water (by weight). With this amount you will get a medium-strength cold brew.
Is Nitro Cold Brew healthy?
There is not scientific evidence that proves one way or another if cold-brewed coffee is healthy. It does not have any calories, so it does not have a bad effect on your weight. The main reason to drink Nitro Cold Brew Coffee is because these drinks are delicious.
Why can’t Starbucks sell a venti nitro?
Starbucks can sell any size. They don’t specify because they don’t have to, they sell them in any size they want. The main reason they can sell them in small sizes is because it takes less time to make the drink. They can also make the drinks very strong, so it is possible that a large cup of nitro coffee takes just as long as a venti cup of regular coffee.
Why is there no ice in Nitro Cold Brew?
Nitro cold brew is sold without ice because it is made in a different way than traditional cold brew. The nitrogen in nitro cold brew lowers the drink’s temperature, so the ice would just dilute the drink.
What is stronger nitro cold brew or espresso?
Both are flavored coffee, but the espresso is stronger than the nitro cold brew. Nitro coffee is naturally stronger because the nitrogen in it lowers the drink’s temperature and makes it more potent.
Do you add milk to nitro cold brew?
Some people add milk to their drink, but it is not necessary. Cold-brewed coffee does not need to be mixed with anything other than water. In fact, adding fresh milk to the drink would destroy the cool, smooth taste of the beverage.
How long does nitro cold brew last?
Usually around 5 days. It will start to get too strong and unpalatable if you consume it after this period. If the drink is kept in a bottle or a refrigerator, the shelf life will be up to 14 days.
It is also important that you store it properly. Drink it cold, and store the bottle in a freezer compartment to maintain its taste for many weeks. The best way to store cold brew coffee is in an airtight container with a lid (such as a mason jar).
Is nitrogen okay to drink?
Nitrogen is a mixture of gases that make up air. Nitrogen is completely safe to drink, it’s just not something you seek out. While it might be very tempting to put your head under the tap and start drinking, it probably wouldn’t be too good for you. The nitro process doesn’t release any chemicals or other unpleasant substances in your drink, its only purpose is to create the foam effect.
Can I put ice in my Nitro Cold Brew?
You can add ice to your drink. However, it is not necessary because the cold brew is already very cold and the ice would dilute it.
Best Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker Summary
In conclusion, if you’re looking for the best nitro cold brew coffee maker, you’ll have to consider some of these factors: size, price, and features.
The best nitro coffee machine for home will be able to hold at least 16 ounces of cold water, have an easy-to-use interface, and be made of stainless steel.
If you’re looking for a nitro cold brew coffee machine that is also a Keurig brewer, you’ll want to look for one that has K-Cup compatibility.