Although there are many ways to make this coffee, the easiest one is to use Keurig. It consists of putting espresso in the Keurig and heating your milk in a pot.
If you feel like making a latte at home with your Keurig, please read on. If you don't, don't worry – the steps are very straightforward.
How to Make a French Vanilla Latte with Keurig
Before we begin making a vanilla latte, we must carefully evaluate the ingredients; otherwise, we may wind up with a cup of not-so-good coffee in our hands.
Let us first take a look at the recipe:
- 1 K-cup
- 8 ounces of milk
- A dash of cinnamon
- ½ tbsp condensed milk
- ½ tbsp caramel sauce
- Whipped cream
It is a widespread recipe for a latte, so it works well for this experiment. First, we need to get together the ingredients. There are many options on the market, but we have to choose the best coffee and milk for this recipe.
We have to check the type of coffee because it will affect the taste of our coffee.
Getting the right ingredients
The best coffee to use is the medium blend coffee. This type of coffee has a rich taste but is not too strong or too mild. You can find it in Walmart for $8.51 for 12 K-cups, so it’s pretty cheap!
Because we are aware that there are numerous K-cups available, we have compiled a list of some of the best K-cups for creating vanilla latte:
Caribou Blend Caribou Coffee
This blend is naturally sweet with berry undertones and a toasty flavour. It is ideal for all kinds of sweet beverages.
Colombian Blend Solimo
This Colombian blend has lovely acidity and floral perfume complemented by the sweetness of the vanilla latte. When coupled with the caramel sauce, its berry overtones create an explosion of taste.
Although it may appear like an easy decision, we must select the proper type of milk. The following is a list of the best milk for preparing a vanilla latte:
- Cashew milk: because it is naturally very creamy, it is the finest fit for this beverage. It’s smooth, tasty, and healthy.
- Coconut milk is also exceptionally creamy, but unlike cashew, it has a distinct flavour of its own. The coconut flavour compliments a vanilla latte well, although it may not be for everyone.
- Oat milk: Due to its adaptability, oat milk is becoming increasingly popular in the coffee world. It has a lot of texture and is pliable, making it an excellent choice.
- Whole milk: The flavour and texture are unrivalled, and it’s ideal for preparing any latte style.
- Soy milk: It can be an excellent option if you know of a good brand, but avoid soy milk in general.
Condensed milk is a common element in Vietnamese coffee beverages, but it works perfectly in this drink. It sweetens the drink while also adding a lot of frothiness and texture.
If you're not entirely convinced about the concept of using condensed milk, there are some alternatives. One possibility is that you are lactose intolerant. However, on the other side, it contains a lot of sugar. As a result, we have two choices:
- Light condensed milk: condensed milk with about half the amount of added sugar as ordinary condensed milk. Don’t worry about it; the flavour is virtually the same. The only difference is that it will expire sooner.
- Simple syrup: Simple syrup, which can be handmade or purchased, is an excellent substitute for condensed milk. Because it is as sweet as condensed milk, you use the same amount, and the thick texture is highly similar.
Vanilla latte with Keurig
This recipe is suitable for all Keurig machines. Select the smallest brew size on your machine, and you’re good to go. Some devices only have one brew size; if this is the case, use it.
- Brew your K-cup directly into your mug or, better yet, a tall transparent glass.
- Warm the milk in a small saucepan or kettle.
- When the milk is warmed, add the condensed milk and caramel sauce and stir until combined.
- Fill your glass halfway with water.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and whipped cream on top.
That’s it! Our french vanilla latte is ready. So enjoy your cup of coffee.
I hope by now you can have an idea of how easy it is to make a french vanilla latte with Keurig.
As you can see, creating the perfect latte at home is more than possible with some everyday items and some patience. If you feel like adding some extras to your vanilla latte, there are endless possibilities.
For example, you can add some hazelnut syrup if you want more chocolate undertones, or maybe some caramel syrup to give it a hint of sweetness.
Don't forget to share this article with your friends. You never know – someone may want to try making a latte at home!