If you’re looking for an easy way to brew some great espresso, then you might be interested in learning how to use a sowtech espresso machine.
This machine makes amazing and unique coffee beverages that can't be made by heating a spoon of espresso in a cup of hot water.
A sowtech espresso machine is a device that uses pressure to quickly extract the oils and flavors from finely ground coffee beans. It’s also known as a super-automatic espresso maker.
"Sowtech Espresso Machine" is an affordable espresso machine designed for home use that can be purchased online or in retail stores like Bed Bath & Beyond or Target.
It comes with two serving trays, two steam wands, and has six adjustable size settings for espresso cups. The water reservoir can hold up to 360 ounces and has a built-in thermos that keeps your coffee hot for three hours after brewing.
In this Article
The Design & technical details
The unit itself is about two feet high and weighs around twelve pounds when empty. It’s designed to be a sleek, compact machine for convenient use in a kitchen or bar setting.
The Sowtech bar steam espresso machine has a stainless steel body and comes with two serving trays and two steam wands. There are six adjustable size settings for espresso cups to accommodate any cup size.
- Compact machine: The design is small enough that it won’t take up too much counter space. It’s designed to have a sleek look that will fit well in any modern kitchen.
- The Steam Wand: The steam wand is located at the top of the unit, and it’s made up of four parts–a build-in thermos, a hose, a nozzle, and an auto-fill valve. These parts make it possible for you to brew both hot espresso or steam milk for lattes and cappuccinos in a quick time.
- The coffee Dispenser: The gold-plated dispenser has a built-in permanent filter that provides a convenient way to brew espresso without the need for paper filters. The water trickles down through the filter and grounds, extracting flavor along the way.
- Stainless steel portafilter: The portafilter is a funnel-shaped filter basket that holds the grounds and is inserted into the brewing chamber. The opening of the portafilter fits over the outlet spigot of the group head to retain the grounds after each shot. It keeps your coffee hot while you grind more beans for another shot or you can just reheat it with hot water if you prefer.
- Coffee Taste: The espresso has a rich consistency with a mild to intense taste, and it’s made using only the highest quality Arabica beans. The temperature of the brew is between 176° and 205° degrees, which is perfect for a great-tasting cup of espresso.
- The Control Panel: Once you’re completely familiar with how to use this machine you can take advantage of its easy-to-use control panel that is located above the steam wand. Features such as a pump switch, temperature adjustment dials, and an “Espresso” button are conveniently located on this panel so you’ll be able to enjoy a perfect cup of espresso in no time at all!
- Price: The price of this unit is considerably low compared to other similar units that are available on the market. You will be able to find this machine for about $49.99. This price point is relatively low compared to competitors that are priced at around $99.00 and higher. Check Out The Current Price Here.
- Ease of Use: The machine is quite easy to use, especially when you know what buttons to hit and what settings you need to adjust to get the right amount of pressure and temperature for a steaming pot of espresso or a smooth cup of milk.
- Warranty: The manufacturer of this machine offers a one-year warranty on its parts and workmanship. A lifetime warranty is offered on the internal pressure pump.
- EASY TO USE: Single switch knob with indicator light for easy operation with function transform-coffee/steam selector and on/off. Also, accurate temperature control can ensure the best taste
- BREW LIKE A PRO: Powerful 3.5 bar pressure espresso coffee maker can make 1-4 cups (240ml) espresso coffee and rich smooth cream. Easy-pour stainless steel cup is clearly marked to serve the perfect amount every time, delivers a truly rich espresso in seconds
- YOUR FOAM, YOUR WAY: Coffee espresso machine with frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes. Velvety smooth espresso will make mornings so much better
- COMPACT DESIGN: The stainless steel compact design of the espresso coffee machines saves lots of space, smaller and lighter. The removable, washable drip catcher collects coffee drips and keeps brew space tidy, best for home and kitchen use
- Package Includes: 1 x Steam Espresso Machine, 1 x Filter and Funnel, 1 x Spoon, 1 x stainless steel cup, 1 x Manual
This unit brews hot beverages in under one minute without any hassle of having to hand grind beans or wait for the water to boil.
You simply fill it with water and turn it on, then select the size of your cup and you’re ready to go! It’s very easy and convenient to use—even for those who are not at all experienced in using espresso makers like this one.
- The Grind Settings: Once it’s assembled, you can select from a range of five different grind settings to create your own personal cup of espresso. Choose from the #2, #3, #5, #10, or #15 settings and let your machine do all the work.
- The Pump Switch: This switch is located on the control panel above the steam wand. It’s used to monitor when water is being pumped into the water supply tank for brewing. When you turn on the machine and remove the handle, this switch will automatically begin pumping water into the reservoir tank for brewing.
- The Temperature Adjustment Dial: The dial is located on the back of the control panel and can be used to set the temperature of the espresso shot. Each set takes about 20 seconds to brew a cup.
- The Dispensing Knob: This part of the unit is used to dispense milk, which makes it possible for you to dispense lattes or hot water into a mug that has been placed underneath it.
- Milk frother: This is simply a part of the unit that allows you to froth your milk for lattes or cappuccinos. Simply remove the handle, grab yourself a few drops of milk from the reservoir, and turn on the machine to receive an amazing cup of lattes made just for you!
- Milk Thermos: The thermos is used for keeping hot espresso or steamed milk hot for up to three hours after brewing. With its built-in thermos and pump switch, it’s easy to keep your coffee warm or enjoy other types of beverages with steamed milk in tow.
- Steam Wand: The steam wand is located at the top of the machine and can be used for both brewing espresso or steaming milk. It’s one of the most important parts of this device, as it helps make lattes and cappuccinos a reality.
- The Two Serving Trays: The two serving trays are located on the machine, although they’re not fixed in place. This means that you can easily pull them out for your convenience whenever you need to use them, or simply push them back into place when they’re not being used at that particular time.
- Large water reservoir: the water reservoir can hold up to 360 ounces of water. It has a built-in thermos that keeps your coffee hot for three hours after brewing.
- Ready Light Indicator: A small indicator light on the machine illuminates when it’s time to brew your coffee, and it goes off after about 15 seconds once your cup of espresso is ready to be served.
- Removable tray: The drip tray is removable but you can keep it inside the machine to catch any drips that may happen while you’re brewing your coffee. It is a washable drip catcher that catches drips before they drain down into the drip pan.
How Does It Work?
You don’t need to be a coffee connoisseur to brew great espresso! This machine consists of five different parts that make it easy and convenient for all types of users.
The main components are the central element: the coffee dispenser. It's located at the top and can dispense both hot espresso or steamed milk like a cappuccino.
The top part of the coffee dispenser is the gold-plated portafilter. It’s a funnel-shaped filter that holds the grounds after each shot and keeps them fresh and ready for you to brew another.
The bottom part of this unit is the water reservoir tank, which is filled with hot water. The water reservoir tank has a built-in thermos that keeps your coffee hot for up to three hours after brewing.
How to froth milk in the sowtech espresso machine for best taste
To froth the milk to make a cappuccino or any other hot beverage, this machine makes it incredibly easy.
Simply remove the handle, grab yourself a few drops of milk from the reservoir tank, attach the steam wand to your cup, and turn on the machine. Start frothing and pulling – within minutes you will have the perfect cup of steamed milk.
How to make espresso using sowtech coffee machine
Choosing a coffee machine is never an easy task. There are many different kinds and all of them function differently.
The decision you make will be based on how often you plan to use the machine, what kind of cup you enjoy, and how finely ground or coarsely ground your beans are.
Also, some require a degree of skill to work with while others allow users to perform the process on their own accord, essentially giving them more control over the process.
With this coffee machine, there aren't any problems because it functions in an easy-to-understand manner.
Step 1: Adjusting the Grind
The machine has five different grind settings that you can use. To select the correct one, choose from #2, #3, #5, #10, or #15. Each of these settings will vary in taste and texture. The higher the number, the finer and more concentrated your espresso will become.
Step 2: Adding Coffee Beans
Since you can use coarsely ground beans as well as finely ground beans with this coffee machine, you have a lot of versatility when it comes to deciding what kind of drink you want to serve your friends and family daily.
Step 3: Adding Water
There are two different settings to choose from when it comes to the volume of water you want the machine to use. You can select from 2, 4, or 6 ounces.
Step 4: Placing the Portafilter and Filling the Cup
Place your portafilter on top of the coffee dispenser and fill your cup with espresso. Once this is done, you will have a creamy foam as a result of steaming your milk to make lattes or cappuccinos.
Step 5: Enjoying Your Drink
Now that your coffee is ready, you can simply drink it. You can make as many lattes or cups of espresso as you want with this machine. It’s incredibly simple to use and easy to clean after using it.
How to clean the machine?
Cleaning your coffee machine is one of the most important things you can do to keep it running smoothly for years to come.
This is why it's important to clean it out after each use. If you don't, you will run into issues with the taste of your coffee and end up having to replace your machine before its time.
This coffee machine can be cleaned in several ways. You can simply run water through the system, making sure that there is no residual water left in it as you do so.
This will clean it out and leave it ready for the next time you need to use it.
You can also use a cleaning tablet in the machine, run a bit of hot water through it, and turn on the steam function to clean out any residual particles that may be stuck in the dispenser or coffee container.
There are many different brands of coffee machines currently available. Some of these brands are designed to brew only coffee while others can brew tea as well as hot beverages.
If you need an option that can brew both coffee and hot beverages, then you should definitely consider investing in Sowtech Machines.
This machine is incredibly easy to use and works great because it offers both a large water reservoir and a thermos to keep your drinks cold or warm for a long period of time after brewing.
Users also love the fact that there are two different settings when it comes to the amount of water they will use to get the perfect cup every time.
Now that you know how to use this machine, you can start brewing your own lattes and cappuccinos.
This machine is a wonderful choice for both beginners and experts, as it is easy to use and also offers the ability to customize your cup of coffee.
Share this article with your friends and family if you found it helpful.
Good luck with your new machine.