While coffee is one of the most loved and widely consumed drinks worldwide, there are different ways to enjoy this relishing beverage. One of them is a cup of iced coffee with lots of creamers.
There is no better way to start a morning than with iced coffee. But finding the perfect creamer for iced coffee can be challenging.
Many people prefer the flavour of sweet creamers, while others like them are savoury and spicy. It is a problem because some creamers have ingredients that could harm your body, so you need to be careful when choosing the right creamers.
This article will look at the best creamers for iced coffee, along with their pros and cons. We will also look at some famous liquid coffee creamers, starbucks creamer and caramel macchiato creamer being the favorite choices! Let’s get started!
In this Article
- Nescafe Cafe Viet Milky Iced Coffee Instant Coffee & Creamer Drink Mix
- Kitu Super Coffee Creamer
- Nestle Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer
- Leaner Creamer French Vanilla Sugar-Free Coffee Creamer Powder
- STARBUCKS creamer: Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- 365 By Whole Foods Market, Creamer Coffee Vanilla
- EQUAL Café Coffee Creamers Caramel Macchiato
- International Delight Coffee Creamer
- Things To Consider When Choosing Creamers For Iced Coffee
- Let’s Look At The Factors You Must Consider When Choosing The Best Creamer For Iced Coffee
- Best creamer for iced coffee: Conclusion
Nescafe Cafe Viet Milky Iced Coffee Instant Coffee & Creamer Drink Mix
Nescafe Café Viet Milky Iced Coffee instant coffee & Creamer drink mix is made with Vietnamese coffee, a traditional method of preparing coffee that dates back to the 18th century.
The beans are sun-dried, roasted, and ground to produce an aroma and a much stronger flavour than espresso. The result is a full-bodied, rich, and creamy cup of coffee perfect for the morning.
The creamier texture of Vietnamese coffee makes it an excellent choice for your iced coffee. It also has a strong coffee flavour, so you’ll enjoy it hot or cold.
- Good quality
- Lot of sugar
Kitu Super Coffee Creamer
This liquid Coffee Creamer features a sweet almond milk base with natural vanilla bean and coffee flavours and is fortified with 3g of protein and 2g of MCT oil for a creamy texture and a long-lasting coffee flavour.
It's a healthier alternative to the creamers you find in your favourite coffee shops. You can also try a variety pack of three different flavours for a great deal!
- Multiple Flavors
- Natural Flavorings
- Can be pricey
- Not great taste
Nestle Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamer
Coffee-mate was the first liquid coffee creamer to add a pump bottle to its product line. Now, Nestle is back with a new pump bottle for its coffee creamer that’s both lactose-free and cholesterol-free.
The new pump bottle is also gluten-free and kosher dairy, making it an ideal choice for food allergies. Coffee mate’s new pump bottle is now available in French vanilla, dark roast, and hazelnut varieties.
- New Pump Bottle
- Lactose-free & Cholesterol-free
- Gluten & Kosher Dairy
- Soybean oil, artificial flavours, preservatives
- Too many calories
Leaner Creamer French Vanilla Sugar-Free Coffee Creamer Powder
If you’re looking for a sugar-free creamer to help make your coffee taste better without the added sugars, look no further than the Leaner Creamer.
It’s 100% natural, vegan, and contains no trans fats, no artificial flavours, no artificial colours, and is free of gluten, lactose, cholesterol, soy, and hydrogenated oils.
Made with a coconut oil base, an all-natural blend of Citrus Aurantium Extract, Hoodia and Green Tea Extract, and non-GMO sweetener, it’s the only creamer that tastes like dessert for breakfast!
- Low Sugar
- Multiple Health Benefits
- Sometimes, the powder turns into lumps
STARBUCKS creamer: Caramel Macchiato Creamer
With the new Caramel Macchiato Creamer, a coffee creamer from starbucks, you can get all the creamy goodness of the iconic Caramel Macchiato without having to drink it.
This creamier version is made with real vanilla beans and enhances a smooth caramel flavour.
It has all the classic Caramel Macchiato flavour notes, like caramel, chocolate, and whipped cream, but without the caffeine. So you get all the delicious caramel-y taste, along with the richness of milk.
- A taste of the real thing
365 By Whole Foods Market, Creamer Coffee Vanilla
This creamer contains certified organic ingredients, small-batch cultivation, and local sourcing.
It has no artificial flavours or ingredients, making it an excellent choice for people with food allergies. It also contains up to 50% more milk fat than other leading brands of creamer on the market.
The Creamer Vanilla is perfect for adding extra richness to your coffee or iced coffee. This creamy mixture combines the classic taste of vanilla with fresh milk.
- Organic & Natural
- Local Sourcing
- A bit watery
EQUAL Café Coffee Creamers Caramel Macchiato
The EQUAL Café Coffee Creamers Caramel Macchiato is a sweet beverage with the taste of caramel that adds a smooth, rich flavour to coffee or other drinks.
It’s packed with less than 1 gram of carbs per serving and has only ten calories per serving.
It is the perfect sweetener for tea, coffee, hot cocoa, and other beverages. It contains natural cream, no added sugar, and no refrigeration.
- Only ten calories
- Low Carb
- Chalky taste
- Can’t mix properly
International Delight Coffee Creamer
International Delight Coffee Creamer is the original and classic caramel macchiato coffee creamer, now available in new, convenient packaging for your refrigerator.
It is an all-natural, gluten-free, dairy-free, lactose-free, and soy-free alternative to traditional caramel macchiato coffee creamers. It contains no colours, artificial flavours, or preservatives.
With a splash of International Delight Caramel Macchiato Coffee Creamer, coffee lovers can enjoy a rich, creamy taste without the calories.
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Preservatives
- Gluten-Free & Lactose-Free
- Available in many flavours
- It is predominantly out of stock on amazon
Things To Consider When Choosing Creamers For Iced Coffee
Selecting the best creamers to use in your iced coffee depends on what creamer you are looking for. If you search for a healthy creamer that you can also drink when it’s hot, then sugar-free creamers are your best choice.
If you are looking for a creamer that will give you the most decadent, most exquisite taste, sugar creamers are your choice.
Let’s Look At The Factors You Must Consider When Choosing The Best Creamer For Iced Coffee
- Brand value: Each brand of the iced coffee creamer has its unique value. Most brands have a unique selling proposition designed to set them apart from their competition.
- Product quality: The quality of the product is one of the most important factors to consider. Most iced coffee creamers have a long shelf life, but some have a shorter one. Shorter shelf life means you will have to buy frequently.
Also, it will be important that your creamer does not leave a sticky residue on your cup or leave a chalky taste in your mouth.
- Product taste: Your cream tastes will be different from those of the next person. Therefore, you must get a creamer that has a flavour that pleases you. Starbucks creamers tend to be on a more pricier side, so buy it if its within your budget!
- Price: If price is your number one concern, then the best creamer for iced coffee is sugar-free. It will save you money because there are no carbohydrates or sugars in it and, therefore, no calories.
- Customer Reviews: This is perhaps the most crucial factor to consider. Customer reviews can help you decide which liquid coffee creamers are good and which ones are not.
If the majority of people who reviewed a specific flavour say it's not worth buying, you need this factor to decide if it's a good choice for you or not.
- Specifications: Before you buy a creamer, make sure it can fit in your refrigerator and freezer. If you do not have these amenities, you need to know beforehand if such changes will affect the creamer.
You also need to understand what packaging materials were used for each brand of iced coffee creamers.
- Customer care: The best-iced coffee creamer brands care for their customers and love to hear from them. They are willing to help you with any of your questions.
Some also have phone or email support to reach them if you have any problems.
- Reliability: The brand’s reliability is another essential factor to consider since it will be tough to get the taste of the product again if it is broken or becomes defective. You will need assurance that they will fix your creamer immediately.
Best creamer for iced coffee: Conclusion
When choosing the best creamer for iced coffee, you should ensure that it has all the qualities mentioned in this article.
Sugar-free creamers are the best choice if you want to enjoy a rich-tasting iced coffee drink with no calories.
If you choose sugar creamers, ensure that they contain less than 12 grams of carbs per serving.
You can also choose your favourite flavour like the coffee creamer from starbucks to suit your palette. You do not need to sacrifice the taste of the cream because of the lack of carbs and calories.
The customer favourites are the French vanilla and caramel macchiato creamer. The starbucks creamer is also a good choice.
I hope you got an idea of choosing the best creamer for iced coffee and will not be confused again next time you go shopping!
Have you tried the creamers yet? What did you think of the recommended creams? What other flavours did you try? Did you like them? Let us know what your thoughts are in the comment section below!